A Genius Savor

✘Cravings✘|| Namjin
Please log in to read the full chapter

It already has been two weeks ever since their fight and Namjoon is already losing his mind. He tried to contact Jin multiple of times, despite of what Jin said. Sadly the older male never responded to any call or text he sent to him. Namjoon tried to talk to him during their school hours but Jin refuses to acknowledge and runs the opposite direction from him. It's a monday which means it's a 'fresh new week.'

Namjoon decided to stay at his dorm, he doesn't care if he gets homework from any teacher, Jin avoiding him, hurts him the most. He wrapped a fuzzy blanket around himself and plopped on the couch. He the TV to distract him from the real world.

But Jin kept on popping in his mind, everything around him reminded him of the older male that used to live here. He remembered when he and Jin sat together on the very same couch, switching through channels and made fun of it.

He misses it

Another thing that saddens him more is the fact that Jin's scent is still lingering in the dorm. He just sighed and kept on looking through the channels.

Bang Bang Bang

"Open up Joon!"

"Your hope and your angel has arrived!"

"Fantastic." Namjoon muttered to himself, hopping up from the couch and making his way towards the door. He opened the door revealing his momentarily two annoying friends.

The 'sun' and the 'short girl.'

"Aren't you guys supposed to be in class right now." He grumbled as he let the two in. "Yah, stop grumbling. We sensed your presence wasn't at school and you get there super early like a nerd, so we assumed you stayed at your dorm." Nathalie chripped, skipping towards the couch.

"We also wanted to check up on you since you never skipped a school day ever since the Jin incident." Hoseok muttered the last part as he took a seat next to Nathalie on the couch. Namjoon sighed and glanced down at his feet.

"I'm sorry Namjoon, I didn't think Jin would react that way when you told him." Nathalie apologised, Namjoon just scoffed at her.

"You totally didn't know that he'll react that way since he has been traumatized by a vampire, and you gave him so much hints about me being a vampire." Namjoon exaggerated as he sat on Nathalie's other side. She just rolled her eyes at him and then gave him a sincere look.

"I'm really sorry Joon, I'll repay you with anything."

Namjoon raised a eyebrow at her before a smirk spread across his face.

"Ok, I'll forgive you if you give me your food from your fridge."

Her eyes widen before turning into a intense glare. "I may be a vampire, but I still have a bit of humanity to know that food is too good to give up."

Both of the males started to laugh at her kid like attitude before she joined them.

~~~

After the incident, Jin called his close friend who lives in a nearby apartment. During the call, his friend Yoongi could hear the pain in his friend's voice which hurt him to hear his friend like that. He gladly let the older male stay at his apartment, once Jin reached his apartment, he greeted him with a tight hug. Yoongi felt warm tear go down his neck and soaking his shirt, but at this moment, it didn't matter. All he cared is that his friend has someone to talk too.

~~Jin's and Yoongi's Call~~

Y: Hello?

J: Y-yoongi, *sniffles* I-I need your help.

Y: What's wrong hyung?

J: I-I need a place to stay and I don't want to be alone.

Y: *Gone so

Please log in to read the full chapter