Pills

✘Cravings✘|| Namjin
Please log in to read the full chapter

Four months have passed by quickly, those months were full of sweet hugs, kisses, dates, anything that Jin and Namjoon could ever ask for. After being marked, vampires avoided Jin, even not sparing a glance at him, they all knew that he is now Namjoon's property. So they didn't even risk the chance to look at Jin, knowing that Namjoon will do something, something that is related to hurting them.

Every time Jin looks at a mirror, he'll pull down the rim of his shirt to get a clear view of the red mark that Namjoon made on his neck. The mark represented him being proud to be someone's that he loves, it also represented that he is committed to the relationship. 

But Jin noticed his loving boyfriend has been recently cold and harsh towards his friends and other people, it confused Jin deeply. He has never seen Namjoon act that way towards anyone, he'd give glares towards anyone who gets close to Jin or even spares a glance at him. Jin thought that Namjoon would get over it by a week, but he kept on glaring at people. During this week there has been a little incident between him, Namjoon, and Nathalie. 

Nathalie being the cheerful and nice person, she'd give her friends, friendly warm hugs. Before she could give Jin his daily hug, Namjoon yanked him backwards to his chest, causing the short girl to stumble since she had no support. Thankfully Hoseok was there to catch her before she could face plant on the floor. After the incident, she would avoid hugging both of the males due to knowing what is happening with Namjoon. Even a secondary student would be able to tell what is wrong.

Currently Jin is at their dorm cleaning, he never mind about cleaning, it made him feel relax and fresh. Namjoon was out at the library which made Jin alone in their dorm. He was cleaning out the bathroom cabinet thinking it was a mess since everything is scattered in there. He dug through it until he saw something strange.

His eyes

Please log in to read the full chapter