Bonding

✘Cravings✘|| Namjin
Please log in to read the full chapter

The morning sun beamed through the windows, illuminating the bedroom. The exposure of the sun woke Namjoon up, blinking away his his sleepiness. He shifted himself off the bed, gathering a plain colored shirt, with black jeans and brand new boxers. He headed out the bedroom door, intending to go shower. But a droopy voice called after him.

"Where are you going Joonie?" A groggy voice called out, Namjoon turned around and faced a pouting Jin who is sitting up on the bed, rubbing his eyes. Namjoon grinned at how adorable his boyfriend is with bed hair.

"I'ma take a shower, you can join if you want." Namjoon teased with a smirk at the end of his sentence, before turning around and headed towards the bathroom. Jin just sat there half baffled and flushed, a smirk displayed on his face as he got up to follow Namjoon in the bathroom.

"I'd love too~" He sang before closing the bathroom door behind him.

~~~

Both of the males finally got out of the bathroom after their 'little session' in the shower. They munched on some french toast before heading out towards school. They walked together with their hands entwined, and with their proud marked necks showing a tad bit.

On their way towards their classrooms, Jin received many strange looks from students, some had a disappointed face while others just kept on smirking, causing him to shudder under their stares.

Namjoon noticed his hyung's uneasiness from the other vampire's stares, but he kept quiet and gave Jin's hand a slight

Please log in to read the full chapter