Change

✘Cravings✘|| Namjin
Please log in to read the full chapter

"Let go of me!"

"Yea right! Like I'm going to let you go right after what I witnessed!" Namjoon yelled as he slammed open their dorm door.

"I said. Let.Me.Go!" Jin retorted, Namjoon just scoffed at the older boy before slamming the door shut and proceed to drag the older boy into their bedroom.

He harshly pushed Jin onto the bed and hovered over him. Jin looked up into the younger's eyes to be greeted by yellow lusted ones. He smirked lowly so the younger boy wouldn't notice, everything that he hoped for actually came true. All he needed to do is make Namjoon to change him and all the worries will fade away.

One of Jin's hand crept onto Namjoon's chest that was hovering above him, he could feel the heat radiating off him, probably due to anger or his actual heat. He pulled his shirt towards him, bring the younger's head closer to him.

"You know, if you change me into a vampire, you won't have to worry about other vampires trying to steal me away from you." Jin reminded him, whispered it into the younger's ear huskily. The boy above him let out a small dark chuckle before looking at Jin straight in the eyes.

A dark growl erupted from the male above him, sending light shivers down his spine. The youngers eyes darken, letting Jin see his own reflection through them. He grew more terrified as he felt Namjoon stare deeply at him, as he was eyeing his soul. Maybe his plan was a complete mess after all, he actually didn't have a plan after making Namjoon jealous but it did help them get somewhere.

"You know what." Namjoon breathed out heavily, not letting his gaze leave from Jin's eyes. Jin cautiously shook his head slowly in in disagreement to the younger's statement, having his lips pouted in slight confusion. Namjoon lowered his head next to Jin's exposed neck, dragging his tongue up the older's neck to his jawline as he felt the elder shiver slightly at his touch. He began to nip at his jawline, leaving small delicate red marks there, to display that the older male is his. He leaned away from the boy, earning a soft whine from the boy underneath.

A smirk formed onto his lips as he saw Jin already breathing slightly heavily with dazed eyes looking up at him. Namjoon managed to

Please log in to read the full chapter