Confirmed

✘Cravings✘|| Namjin
Please log in to read the full chapter

"H-hyung, I don't think that's even possible. I mean, it's a old myth." Namjoon mentioned, he stopped rubbing circles onto Jin's knees as he looked up at Jin's soft deep brown eyes. "Then how come he's a vampire!" Jin began, slightly gripping the younger's bigger hands. "It doesn't make sense."

Namjoon just sat up and looked at him in consideration on what the elder said, and what happened to the short gray-hair male. His mind went black as the past memory came flashing back into his mind.

~Flashback of the book~

'A vampire can turn a human into a vampire usually when the vampire bites them with a poison they produce when they go through heat.'

~Back to present time~

He sat there in front of Jin, pondering on whether or not to tell him. Jin clearly made his point that he wants to be turned into a vampire. Namjoon didn't want to anger him anymore, if it was possible. He slowly got up, making Jin's eyes to trail up and look at him confused. Taking in all the younger's features, his slightly ruffled up purple hair, unemotional dark brown eyes softly looking at him, along with a light downhearted smile. And with his expression being more gloom made Jin more worried and curious on what the younger has stored to say.

"Hyung, if he somehow turned into a vampire then I might know how." Namjoon whispered softly before sitting next to Jin on the couch as he placed a hand on the elder's thigh. Jin focused more attentively, not wanting to miss anything he says.

"

Please log in to read the full chapter