Allergic Mistake

✘Cravings✘|| Namjin
Please log in to read the full chapter

Its been several days since the incident happened. Its already Friday, which is the last school day of the week. Namjoon and Jin came up with a plan to protect Jin from any thirsty vampires. Namjoon asked Nathalie to be Jin's since she has two classes with him in the morning before lunch. She gladly accepted the request since she heard from Namjoon what happened that night.

Jin has times that he gets scared around people, but he pushed himself to not let that distract him from school. He also developed a sleeping problem, so he sleeps next to Namjoon since his warmth helps him to sleep. 

At first, he was nervous that Namjoon would of disagreed with him sharing the same bed as him. But Namjoon happily accepted him to sleep next to him.

Each day that passed, the two became closer to one another, they both have similar interests, but different unique skills that match each other, like opposites. Jin also gets to witness Namjoon's soft side which he adores. Every time Namjoon was soft on him, his stomach start to twist as his cheeks turn a light pink. He had times when he observed the other's looks. His smooth tan skin, dark chocolaty eyes, recently dyed lavender hair. His looks just add to his sweet personality, it overwhelmed Jin's poor heart.

It would be considered lying if Jin said he didn't have a little crush on his roommate/friend. Namjoon did save him from a blood er, and also offered him to stay at his dorm. Who wouldn't like a guy like that?

Currently Jin is cooking lunch at the dorm while Namjoon is in the living room, flickering through the channels on the TV. Jin decided to make beef with a hin

Please log in to read the full chapter