A Great First Day?

✘Cravings✘|| Namjin
Please log in to read the full chapter

"That's all of it." Jin sighed as he swiped the bit of sweat off his forehead. He glanced around his newly decorated room, the used to be plain beige walls are now decorated with posters. He managed to move his stuff in his room in ease since Namjoon helped him. The dormitory lady was kind enough to let Jin move in with Namjoon too.

"Hey, are you done here?" Namjoon asked, standing between the door frame. "Yup!" Jin assured him while he showed off a smile at him. "Thank you again for letting me live here!" Namjoon just smiled at the cheerful male as he leaned on the doorway of the room.

"Do you need something? You look like you need to tell me something." Jin questioned him as he had one of his fingers on his bottom lip. "Oh, are you hungry? I can order a pizza if you want." Namjoon informed. Jin immediately nodded his head and rushed over in front of Namjoon.

"I will love to have pizza!" Jin exclaimed, taking a hold of Namjoon's shoulders and shaking him. "Ok ok, just stop shaking me." Namjoon complained making Jin stop shaking him, but still having a grip on his shoulders. "I'll order it and pick it up, you can stay here if you want." He suggested as he escaped out of Jin's grasp.

"Yea! Maybe we can watch a movie while we eat!" Jin insisted as he followed Namjoon to the living room. Namjoon hummed in agreement while grabbing his wallet and phone, stuffing it into his jean pocket.

"I'm going to go now, don't open the door to no one." He remarked as he opened the front door. "Why?" Jin asked as he tilted his head at him, Namjoon sighed then looked at Jin in the eyes.

"Just trust me." Jin just nodded. "Call me if you need anything." Namjoon added through a smile. Jin nodded again and waved at him before he closed the door.

The room is full of silence now, Jin is already anxious as he glances around. It isn't that he wasn't used to being alone, he is used to being alone. But now, instead of the area being safe, it felt dangerous to him.

He distracted himself by looking at the movies Namjoon has. Jin chuckled to himself when he sees that all the CD's are F.r.i.e.n.d.s. (Fun Fact: I have all the season and watched it all before I knew Bts)

Bang Bang Bang

Jin immediately jumped at least 1 foot, he looked straight at the door with wide eyes. 'Remember Jin, Namjoon doesn't want you to open the door.'

"Come on~ I know you're in there~" A deep voice gushed from the other side. Jin shivered at the person's tone of voice, it sounded needy and dark. Jin pursued his way towards a blanket on the sofa and wrapped it around himself, it made him feel a bit more secure.

"Let me in!" The person yelled as he pounded on the door making Jin whimper. He silently moved to the entrance of his bedroom without making a sound. The pounding became louder, suddenly the door knob turned, making the door open slightly.

Jin's eyes widen and quickly entered his room, locking the door. '! I forgot to lock the door!' A dark laughter erupted from the living room making Jin quiver into the corner of his room. 'Namjoon come home please, I'm scared.' Jin never felt so frightened in his life, the chance of being murdered or possibly in his own shared dorm. 'I should call Namjoon!' Jin digged into his pockets and his phone, scrolling through his contacts. 'Wait, where's his number?!'

Jin felt more stupid now, he didn't even ask for his number in the first p

Please log in to read the full chapter