Things to know about Vampires!

✘Cravings✘|| Namjin
Please log in to read the full chapter

I just want to make this for any confused readers! So don't read this if you don't want to♡ This is also my way on how vampires live, so please don't get offended I mean after all, this is a fanfic~

~~~

Marking: Vampires are able to do this by on a human and having a desire to make them their property, other vampires usually avoid these humans so they won't stir up problems. But vampires who dare will be served punishments by the vampire if they were found out.

Heat: Every vampire experiences this once a year, some rarely go into heat when they are near someone that they find irresistible. There are some pills specified for vampires but they are hard to find, so regular pills (like the ones in the last chapter) are used to help calm down their heat.

If a vampire doesn't drink blood enough blood to sustain their thirst, they will wither away! There are some cases when a vampire is attracted to a human, but its difficult. If a female human is pregnant with a vampire's baby, the baby will drink their mother's blood. So the female human is technically a host for the baby since the baby is a vampire and will not eat regular food that the mother pass through to it. (A gene of a vampire is more stronger) 

There are some situations where humans are turned into vampires but it stays as a myth~

If you noticed the 'pup' thing then you might be questioning if vampires can turn into bats. 

No Silly~

 The newer gene

Please log in to read the full chapter