Cravings

✘Cravings✘|| Namjin
Please log in to read the full chapter

"We have to tell them about your transformation, so hurry your beautiful up." Namjoon complained to the waddling Jin that was way behind.

"My is still sore from yesterday and you expect me to hurry up, how rude." Jin began as he took small strides after Namjoon. "Besides, vampires have a smell of a bloodhound, they should be able to tell if I'm different of not."

Namjoon spun around and eyed Jin, having a small pout on his face.

"Vampires aren't Bloodhounds Jagi, besides their our friends. We should be reasonable people and tell them. Not to hide the fact that you somewhat called yourself a Bloodhound, but let's hurry up. They're already waiting for us." Jin just huffed in response as he tried to pick up the pace, trying to ignore the fact that his is painfully sore.

"Also, why did you want to meet up in Jimin and Hoseok's apartment?" Jin questioned, catching up to Namjoon surprisingly.

"Their dorm is bigger than ours, so don't think that I forgive Hoseok already." Namjoon grumbled as he linked his hands with Jin's.

"For the One Hundredth time, it isn't Hoseok's fault. It was my idea all along." Jin defended the bubbly boy who has no idea that he is being spoken among them.

"Tch, whatever."

~~~

"Guys we're here." Jin sang out as he closed the door behind him since he was the last person to enter.

"No sherlock, I can hear your footsteps all the way from here." Jungkook exaggerated as he popped out of the corner.

"Alright rabbit boy, you should respect your hyungs. Your attitude has also been getting on my nerves recently, and I would like for you to STOP." A feminine voice yelled from the living room, echoing throughout the dorm.

"Shut it Shortie." Jungkook yelled back, looking back in the living room. "I am your Noona, so respect me!"

Jin and Namjoon stood there staring at the bickering bunch with dumbfounded expression. Jimin cautiously made it to Jin and Namjoon, giving them a big smile towards their direction, showing his pearl white teeth.

"You guys finally came, everyone is waiting the living room. Come on." Jimin informed as he grabbed both his hyung's by the wrist and dragged them into the living room, where all the racket emitted from.

They were greeted by different smiles from their friends. Bunny smile, Box smile, Gummy smile, Bright smile, and a mixed Bunny/Gummy smile. They all sat on the available couches in the living room, facing each other. Everyone respectfully had their attention onto Jin and Namjoon, their eyes having a glint of curiousness.

Namjoon sighed lightly before a smile crossed his face, he entwined his hand with Jin before looking back at the others.

"Jin is longer human and is like us." Namjoon smiled along with Jin.

Silence filled the spacious room, if a pin dropped out of nowhere, you'd be able to hear it. The room remained silent until a smooth deep voice broke it, shattering it as it was glass.

"Not to be rude Namjoon hyung, Jin hyung. But we could tell, Jin hyung's scent smells way different." Taehyung mentioned, having his arm around Jungkook as the both sat back in the couch.

"I know that you could tell a differe-" "Wait, what do you mean by way different!" Jin interrupted Namjoon, looking straight at Taehyung who has a smug look on his face. Namjoon just sighed while the others began to chuckle or giggle at Taehyung and Jin.

"Don't take it the wrong way Jin, when you were human you had a alluring scent but it changed now you smell just like a regular vampire." Nathalie explained, playing with her sweater sleeve.

"You heard the pup, any vampire would fawn over you because your scent. Now that you changed they'll be disappointed and start to forget you." Hoseok beamed in, which annoyed Nathalie. "I thought I told you not to call me that!"

"Come on pup, we are two single vampires here. Why not hook up." Hoseok insisted, sending her a little wink towards her direction. She

Please log in to read the full chapter