✘Epilogue✘

✘Cravings✘|| Namjin
Please log in to read the full chapter

~2 years later~

"Namjoon, you're going too fast and it hurts me." Jin whined making Namjoon smirk, still focusing at the view before him.

"Sorry babe, but I have no intentions to slow down for you." Namjoon teased the older male, gripping the smooth figure in his hands, putting his fingers to work.

A groan escaped Jin's rosy pink lips as a familiar emotion built in the pit of his stomach. He heard whines come from behind him, mostly emitting from Jimin and Hoseok who had a pain expression.

"Yoongi, Hoseok, can you please go easy on me. My can't take a beating from both of you." Jimin pleaded, his voice shaking a little due to the pressure he was on.

Yoongi smirked, ignoring the younger's plead and went faster, speeding up his pace. Hoseok followed his hyung's actions and sped up as well, making Jimin to let out a loud whimper. The room filled with heaving breathing and grunting noise which can be slightly possible to hear in the apartment next to them.

"What the actual ery is going on here!" Nathalie screeched as she entered the room, seeing a unbelievable sight before her. "I just left to go to the kitchen to make lunch and I enter to see all of you making unnecessary noises. For the Vampire God's Sake, you're just playing Mario Kart!"

"Shut up, you make unnecessary comments when you see 'Thicc' thighs and calves." Yoongi growled, sending her a swift glance before setting his attention onto the screen. "It's

Please log in to read the full chapter