Lunch

✘Cravings✘|| Namjin
Please log in to read the full chapter

Namjoon was already in his first morning class which is English Literature. He actually paid attention in this class, he was always curious about the language so he decided to take a course of it. He never payed attention to the humans around him even if their obnoxious voices are loud.

Time flew by to lunch time, he walked through the packed hallways making his way to the Cafeteria. "Namjoonnn!!!" A feminine voice yelled from behind him making Namjoon to turn around. The voice came from his short brunette vampire friend, who is speeding down the hallway towards him with someone trailing behind her.

"What is it Nathalie?" Namjoon asked the short girl in front of him that is trying to regain her breathe. "We h-ave a new classmate in computer scien-ce and I-I have him in my Personal F-finance class, I brought him along, I-ff you don-'t mind." She stuttered since she is still trying to regain her breathe. Namjoon just hummed in response, he didn't care as long as the person did't bother him. Nathalie smiled largely and pushed the guy in front of her. Namjoon's eyes grew a slight larger at the person in front of him, the guy's eyes grew larger as well.

"This is Jin, Namjoon. Jin this is Namjoon." They absentmindedly shook each others hands, Namjoon felt Jin's gaze on his face as if he was studying his face.

"Didn't I bump into you yesterday at the club?" Jin questioned the slightly taller male. "Ohh yea, also I want to apologize for being rude when I met you yesterday, one of my friends forced me to go with him so I got in a crabby mood." Namjoon apologized somewhat truthfully as he rubbed the back of his neck. "It's fine really!" Jin responded with a smile on his face.

Thump

Namjoon felt his heart beat against his chest for the first time, scaring him internally but he didn't show the others. Nathalie seemed to already sense Namjoon's nervousness and smirked evilly to herself. 'Ship ship ship ship'

"Come on guys on guys, I'm hungry and I don't want to waste my lunch time." Nathalie interrupted, Namjoon juts rolled his eyes and started walking with Jin who is besides him. Nathalie is ahead of them in her own mind world while is a awkward silence between the two males in the back.

"Namjoon, was it Jimin that forced you to go with him, you know at the club?" Nathalie abruptly asked while she continued to walk ahead. "He didn't force me, he just kept on asking me so I gave in on him." He answered. "Not surprised, but I'm happy you met Jin yesterday." Nathalie encouraged as she smirked without the boys knowing she did. Namjoon took quick glances towards Jin but quickly turned his attention ahead of him, where the cafeteria lies ahead.

'Namjooonnnn!!" Namjoon already knew whose voice that is and deeply sighed. It was Jimin who yelled his name and is already sitting at their table with Jungkook and Taehyung. Nathalie sat herself next

Please log in to read the full chapter