Shots Fired

✘Cravings✘|| Namjin
Please log in to read the full chapter

He thought that everything will return normal after speaking to Namjoon about the pills. But the younger boy's attitude persisted on being stubborn towards their friends. Everyday when they are seated at the lunch table, their friends just greets them and return to their silence. Jin found the absence of their usual weird conversations awkward and annoying. He tried to start conversations among them but they simply replied with short answers as if they'd be killed if they spoke more.

It's already the third day after their talk, the lunch table is yet again awkwardly silent. The usual beaming Hoseok is no longer beaming, the bickering between Jimin and Nathalie has remain silent, and the usual lovey-dovey vkook was no longer lovey-dovey but kept on having their hands entwined together. He just sighed and rested his head on his hands as he glanced at everyone. The period bell interrupted Jin from his thoughts, his friends started to scramble up from their seats and headed out the cafeteria without hesitating to bid a goodbye.

Namjoon's large hand grasped at Jin's wrist gently as he tug him up from his seat and headed to their class. Jin grew more irritated at Namjoon who lead him around as he was a child, he was old enough to be able to take care of himself. He grunted before yanking his wrist out of Namjoon's grasp, shocking the younger male by his abruptly actions. Jin ignored him and walked ahead of him, not sparing him a glance as the younger tried to call out for him. Jin hurried into the classroom and saw Nathalie sitting at a table already with a spare seat next to her. He wasn't in the mood to stand Namjoon as he hurried next to Nathalie and sat next to her. 

She looked at him in shock, she didn't expect him to sit next to her since he always sat next to Namjoon, but when Namjoon crossed her mind she shuddered at the thought of his face if he sees Jin sitting next to her.

"Jin, I don't want to be rude but Namj-" 

"Namjoon can't control me, I can hang out with anyone I want." Jin stated in a irritated tone, cutting her off. She looked at him in amazement, but broke out from her stare as she sensed Namjoon's presence coming. She looked ahead at the board which made Jin figure that Namjoon is coming so he eyed the door, waiting for the purple-haired male to show his face. 

As expected, Namjoon showed up, but with a displeased expression as he saw Jin sitting next to Nathalie. The short female shuddered as she felt Namjoon's glare burn onto her. Namjoon silently scoffed as he sat by himself, getting a clear view of Jin's and Nathalie's back. Through out the class, Jin and Nathalie whispered among themselves about the current situation between Namjoon and them.(Also their friends) Namjoon hated how close Nathalie is with Jin, he growls lowly each time they laughed and giggled together. A fiery pit in his stomach continued to grow throughout the class as he paid no attention to the professor. 

"Are you sure he won't kill us." Jin asked, whispering in Nathalie's ear as she had her gaze up ahead. She just snickered before turning towards Jin. 

"We would've been died by now, well technically me." She replied in a playfully tone as she doodled onto her notebook. Jin just sighed and tried to relax in his seat for the rest of the class. He was able to distract himself by doodling as well. The bell abruptly rang, signalling Jin, Nathalie, and Namjoon that its their la

Please log in to read the full chapter