Kim Seokjin

✘Cravings✘|| Namjin
Please log in to read the full chapter

Namjoon dragged Jin with him towards the couch, falling onto the couch before bringing Jin on top of him.

"Namjoon aren-"

"Shh... no more talking, I missed you so much, I missed everything about you." Namjoon whispered in Jin's ear. Jin smiled to himself and snuggled his face against Namjoon's neck, he missed him so dearly, but his idiocy took over the last two weeks.

"I missed you too, I was just stupid to let something traumatizing control my life. I left you alone because of my selfishness, you deserve someone so much better than me." Jin mumbled against the other's smooth skin. "I deserve no one really, but then I met you. You are everything that I wish for, you are you and that's what I love about you." Namjoon stated as he turned Jin to face him, his hands resting on the older's hips.

"But I made an awful mistake that hurt you, how could you stil-" A hand placed on top of Jin's lips, stopping him from ranting on. His gaze traveled up to Namjoon's eyes, his deep brown eyes already looking at him.

"Jin, human or not, we all make mistakes. Yea, you're probably thinking why I forgive, well it's because I love you. Don't blame yourself, if I spoken up sooner about me being a vampire, we probably wouldn't be having this talk." Namjoon comforted as he removed his hand from Jin's mouth.

Jin just looked down at his thighs, he felt that they would still be having this talk, even if Namjoon had told him about being a vampire. The

Please log in to read the full chapter