Lucky Classes?

✘Cravings✘|| Namjin
Please log in to read the full chapter

Namjoon managed to get to class on time with Jin along with showing him around the school. Jin had to introduce himself in front of the class, thankfully there was an empty seat next to Namjoon.

Namjoon's mind trailed off somewhere and he was not paying attention to class, he took quick glances at Jin, who was actually paying attention to the lecture. The teacher was reviewing on what they had learned on Friday, so Namjoon knew what he was lecturing. The older male pulled off confused faces at the teacher's lecture and continued tap his pencil against the table. Namjoon couldn't help but grow a little annoyed at the tapping. He studied the concentrated male. He has midnight black hair, deep but soft brown eyes, and plump light pink lips. Namjoon felt his face heat a little just by admiring him and looked back at the teacher.

Time passed by quickly, mostly full of Namjoon not paying attention since he understood while Jin payed attention and still not understanding. (A/N, this happens to me) "Ugh... I still don't get this... Namjoon do you understand it?" Jin fumed as he looked at Namjoon with a irritated face. Namjoon just chuckled at the clueless/fuming boy next to him, he actually found his actions adorable. Namjoon nodded at the boy's question making Jin groan in frustration.

The bell ran signaling everyone that the period is over and is ready for another torturous period. Thankfully that is Namjoon's last class for the day, he looked at Jin who is gathering his stuff. "Hyung is your 7th class your last class." Namjoon asked Jin, making the elder to look u at him with gleaming eyes.

"Yup, I have Communication class with Mr.Han." Jin said while smiling at Namjoon. The younger male was actually happy to know that Jin has the same classes as him in the end of the day.

"You actually have the same class as me hyung." Namjoon observed, the elder's smile grew even more at Namjoon's comment. "Can you show me the way then?" Jin asked him with a pleading look. "Yea.. sure, come on." Namjoon stuttered before grabbing Jin's wrist and lead him towards the other classroom.

"Why did you transfer to this college anyways." Namjoon asked as he paid attention to where he was going. "I heard that the teaching here is good and I like the area that

Please log in to read the full chapter