Announcements

✘Cravings✘|| Namjin
Please log in to read the full chapter

After making it official among themselves, Jin called Yoongi to thank him for letting him stay at his place. The atmosphere felt the same when they had first met, lively and warm. Namjoon couldn't help but feel grateful to have Jin back in his arms. He doesn't have to worry much about the elder's safety since he's once again with him.

It was already dark outside, the moon had already engulfed the sun in darkness. The new couple spent their whole day cuddling with each other and letting each other know what they missed from the weeks they lost. Namjoon has Jin is his arms as one of his hands glides through the elders soft black hair. Their steady breathing matched up with each other.

Jin's eyes attempted to shut, but he refused to sleep on Namjoon and kept on fighting the urge to sleep. Namjoon noticed the older's behavior which made him smile to himself, it's adorable how the other tried to stay awake in his arms.

"Hyung, you need to sleep. I can carry you to bed if you want." Namjoon offered as his hand slides to the older's back for support.

"No, I'm fine! Keep on talking, I'm wide aw-"

Namjoon didn't even bother to listen to Jin and proceeded by swooping Jin up into bridal style.

"Namjoon! I'm not sleepy at all!" Jin protested, wrapping his arms around Namjoon's neck so he wouldn't fall.

Namjoon just hummed in response, kicking the bedroom door wide open, and layed Jin on the soft mattress. He lied down next to Jin, bringing the covers over them. Jin his side to look at the male. Namjoon smiled a the older male before giving the other's forehead a peck.

"I love you so much Jin." He whispered as he brought Jin closer to him.

"I love you the most Joonie."

~~~

Namjoon fluttered his eyes open when he felt the warmth next to him leave. He slowly sat up, rubbing his eyes to be able to see better. Ahead of him was Jin who is doing his arm stretches to start the day. Jin made his way to the kitchen without noticing Namjoon, who is quietly following behind him.

He the toaster and stuffed two soft bread in. He patiently waited for them to be ready, tapping his fingers against the granite counter. Namjoon snuck behind the clueless male and wrapped his arms around him, engulfing him in a back hug.

Jin was surprised by the sudden touch, but quickly relaxed when he noticed Namjoon's fluffy black socks. His heart began to beat faster against his chest when he felt Namjoon leave small kisses on his neck. Namjoon unknowingly managed to kiss Jin's soft spot, making the older to whimper softly. Namjoon separated from Jin when the toast popped up. Jin grabbed on of the golden toasts, turning around to shove in it Namjoon's mouth as he giggled at him.

Namjo

Please log in to read the full chapter