Buenos Recuerdos

✘Cravings✘|| Namjin
Please log in to read the full chapter

Slam

"Let me go! You're hurting me!" Jin grunted as he tried to escape from the younger's rough grip on his wrist. Namjoon just scoffed before slamming the dorm door with his free hand. The stinging sensation burned into Jin's wrist as he felt Namjoon's grip tighten more if it's even possible.

Namjoon let go of his wrist which made the pain ease momentarily until he was pushed onto the couch that is behind him. The couch underneath him sunk due to his weight, he glared up at the heavily breathing boy who was clenching his fists into a tight ball. Jin honestly was prepared for the purple-haired boy to yell at him with a threatening tone. But what made his blood boil is that Namjoon had the nerve to have intentions to hurt one of his close friends. 

His eyes darken at the thought of the scene, Namjoon roughly pulling onto Yoongi's played in his head over and over again. But something in his mind clicked, remembering what Namjoon had said.

  'No, I won't let him near another vampire, especially one like you' 

"Hey! Look at me!" 

Jin narrowed his eyes at the enraged boy, his face slightly due to him being so angry. Jin just scoffed before leaning more into the couch. 

"I forbid you from seeing Yoongi! You also aren't allowed to talk to him either." Namjoon claimed, Jin's eyes widen at orders, not believing that he is being bossed around on who to hang out with. A low growl escaped from the back of his throat due to his frustration and anger that boiled in the pit of his stomach.

"You can't tell me who to see and talk to! I don't take orders from someone that is yelling at me, and disrespecting my friends." Jin proceeded to yell, Namjoon stood there listening. "Honestly, I'm done with this Namjoon. I miss the old times where we would just cuddle up against each other and watch a movie, the times when we go out for small coffee dates, the times when we stuff each other's mouths with sweet desserts. What happened to the old times Namjoon, why did you have to change those times, we could of be making more memories right now."

Please log in to read the full chapter