Perspectives

✘Cravings✘|| Namjin
Please log in to read the full chapter

Jin's P.O.V

I knew I was harsh on him, I knew I hurt him. But its for the best of him, I want him to realize that other people have feelings, that they have a life going on. It hurt me when I yelled at him, as if I felt his pain as well. I love him with all my heart, I really do, but there's times when I want to slap that ignorant, beautiful face of his, gently though.

Currently, I was heading to Yoongi's place, thankfully it is close to the school, so walking would just take 7 minutes. The weather is nice for it being November, a few cars passed by since it is a work and school day. Namjoon kept on popping into my mind as I made it to the apartment complex that Yoongi lives in. I shake my head to get rid of his image in my mind, but he keeps on popping back in. I knocked on Yoongi's door, I know the short boy has no work today so he should be in his apartment probably sleeping.

The door swung open revealing a messy haired Yoongi that is wrapped in a blanket. I just scoffed at him while he grumbled and moved to the side to let me in. 

"Why are you here." He grumbled as he clutched the blanket closer to him, closing the door. I looked at him before sighing in defeat, he raised a eyebrow me in a questioning manner.

"Me and Namjoon got in a argument again." Yoongi looked at me in a annoyed manner before huffing and opening his arms for a hug. I ran into his opened arms and embraced him, having my face next to his head. I felt his arms wrap around me, returning the embrace. 

"Lets watch a movie hyung."

I nodded my head in agreement as he lead me the living room.

~~~

Namjoon's P.O.V

I hate it...

It hurts so much..

I feel like I lost a part on me, someone so important, yet its my fault that this happened. I made a stupid mistake, I made him feel like I like people. But a part of me couldn't cry, I'm so confused why I couldn't. Is it bad that I couldn't shed a tear, am I that heartless?

These are the questions that I kept on asking to myself, am I this foolish? I hate it so much, my decisions only brings sadness to the people I love.

I try to rock myself to sleep on my empty bed, it feels so cold without him, the warmth that I always felt besides me is now gone. I subconsciously stared at the olive green wall, I have no clue on what to do now, usually me and Jin will be making food together, well to put it in truer terms, he is making food. I sighed as I rubbed the sides on my forehead before plopping on the bed, my back on it. I sighed and tried  to fall asleep, the last thing I remembere

Please log in to read the full chapter