Naive

✘Cravings✘|| Namjin
Please log in to read the full chapter

It only has been a few seconds since Namjoon left, and Nathalie arrived, Jin didn't mind if Nathalie was there to be with him, but he rather have Namjoon by side. Nathalie was already settled on the couch, switching the TV channels.

"Do you want any food?" Jin questioned the brunette, she turned her attention on him to see him. "Sure, I'd like some." Nathalie replied as she got up from the couch, following Jin into the kitchen. Before Jin could serve her a plate of beef, a hand grabbed his wrist, stopping him. "Umm... does this have garlic?" Nathalie murmured. Jin hesitantly nodded his head to her, she gave him a nervous smile.

"Sorry, I can't eat garlic. I'm allergic to it." Jin's eyes widen, 'She too is allergic?!'

"What do you mean I'm allergic too?" She questioned, tilting her head in confusion. Jin felt his face grow warm, he didn't know that he said that out loud. "Umm.." He fumbled with his words, so he brought her to the couch to talk.  

"It's just that I served Namjoon a plate and he started to cough. He told me that he is allergic to garlic." Jin explained as he played with his fingers. Nathalie made a 'O' shape with as she gets it.

"No wonder he wanted to go on a walk." She muttered, Jin heard her words which made him panic. "I-s he mad at m-e?!" Jin stuttered, shaking Nathalie by the shoulders. "Yah! Stop!" She scolded, Jin immediately let her go, but waited for her answer. "No, he isn't mad. How could he be mad at you. You just made a simple mistake." Nathalie sighed, rubbing her sore shoulders.

"What do you mean?" She just rolled her eyes at him and clicked her tongue at him. "Wow are you that naive." She teased, Jin squinted his eyes at her, deciding whether or not to take that as a compliment. "Its obvious that he likes you, it's just that he's god damn stubborn to say anything." Jin's face started to heat up, he never knew that Namjoon could possibly like him. He just sat there silent making Nathalie snicker at him.

"He was never nice to someone straight away, when he met you, he actually started the conversation." She recalled. "He even offered you his spare room." 

Jin took time to process the new information he was given. It does make sense, who would offer a stranger a room in their dorm unless they have feelings for them. Namjoon even let him sleep in his bed with him and they even barely know each other for a week.

"Hey kiddo, are you even listening?" Nathalie questioned, waving a hand in front of Jin's face. Jin snapped out of his world and focused on her. She just let out a low sigh and sat back further in the couch.

"It seems that you like him too, don't you?" Nathalie teased as she played with the TV remote. J

Please log in to read the full chapter