A Before Story

✘Cravings✘|| Namjin
Please log in to read the full chapter

This story will have mature contact, blood, gifs, etc.

  ┄┄┄

All vampires need blood in order to survive even if they don't agree to human blood, they have no choice but to drink it. Plasma fruits are just a myth that were made back in vampire/human history. If vampires don't consume enough human blood to sustain their thirst in a week, they'll wither away.

Namjoon is one of those vampires, he dislikes having to someone's blood. Not because its disgusting, it is just plain boring and it never has a special taste. Every person he victimized had the same taste, there is no uniqueness to their blood. But the thing that entertained him is playing with human's feelings. They all fall for his tricks, all of them thought he was human, but they regret even meeting him when they're alone him.

His cold plump lips slightly brush the bottom of their neck making them shiver under him. Pushing his victim against the wall and pressing his lean body against their. "Stay still or I'll on you harder." They were all mesmerized by his deep chilling voice.

His hunger always grew more when they tremble underneath him, his fangs grew against their quivering skin. He swiftly digs his fangs into their neck making them whimper in pain, they always frantically try to push him off. Making him push them against the wall harder and them harder as well. He let his fangs and his tongue do

Please log in to read the full chapter