Epilogue

To the Silly, Crazy, You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

EPILOGUE

 

SOOJUNG’S POV

 

 

“Philippe Joseph Jung Liu! Get back here! Your pants!” I stifled my laugh seeing Amber trying to catch the very energetic, newly bathe chubby boy in our garden. The two of them running in circles that its making me dizzy already.

 

Hahaha! They look so cute those two, Chub-chub ran from the living room and went out to the garden teasing his Mama. They were previously at the mattress on the floor, Amber was putting on Chub-chub’s diapers when the chase begun. My wife even accidentally slipping on the floor because she accidentally stepped on a small toy car. Kekeke…

 

Our little Chub-chub is already 2 years old, very energetic and playful, he can already speak but his tongue is still not straight and some words he says we don’t understand. Very smart and his learning ability is quite impressive… he already knows the basic colors and count up to 15 kekeke… maybe by next week until 20 and so on. Plus, he can sing the ABC song without any errors, and recognize animals and their names on his book.  

 

We talk to him in English and Korean, plus a little Chinese with his Grandpa Hangeng who teaches him because he said its better to start him early. Not like Amber who is still bad in her Chinese language skills hehehe… Our Little Chub-chub can understand and speak in 3 languages, cool right? When he grows up, maybe he can also try Japanese and Italian or French hahaha!

 

Oh gosh! His little feet always leads him everywhere inside our house! He can already go down the stairs from our room! That’s why Amber attached a stair gate so that Chub-chub won’t be able to go down the stairs all by himself. Its very dangerous! What if he slips and fall, comes tumbling down to our first floor?! I don’t want my baby to get hurt!

 

“Mama!” Amber finally caught him and lifted him up on her arms peppering his face with kisses. The little boy giggling loudly because his Mama caught him. A smile curving on my lips watching my babies having a cute moment.

 

I love seeing Amber and Chub-chub playing together, our son having a very close relationship with Amber. They even have the same habits now and well, he also got his Mama’s stubbornness.

 

Sigh…

 

How time flies…

 

Soojung! Stop watching your two stubborn babies and focus on the one in front of you!

 

Once she wakes up, you cannot finish what you are doing!

 

Oh!

 

I turn my attention back to the sleeping belle lying on her baby blanket in front of me and instantly smiled when I saw her awake and flashed her sleepy cute smile. The cutie pie’s eyes turning into slits and the dimples on her cheeks showing . My baby girl~….

 

My baby girl is awake and now Mommy’s task of clipping your nails isn’t done… awww…

 

“Honey~~… hello cutie pie!~~ Awake now?~.. Aigooo…” Awww.. look at this cutie pie yawning cutely!~ I took the baby cloth on my lap and wipe away the drool on the side of baby girl’s mouth, giving her a kiss on the tip of her nose. She giggled and reached for my face holding it with her small hands as I rub my nose on hers. She loves it when I do that nose rubbing!

 

Oh well… I can continue it later when she falls asleep again. So hard to clip their nails! I have to do it or else they will scratch their face again. Chub-chub has a small scratch on his left cheek because of it even though Amber and I religiously clip their nails.

 

“Why did you wake up immediately cutie pie?~… Po po Mommy…~” oh she already knows what po po is. She made a gesture with , pouting it to kiss my nose. Such a sweet baby…

 

I love her sweet, heavenly, baby smell… I love their baby smell! I can’t get enough of it! Her rosy cheeks, her beautiful brown eyes like mine and long eyelashes that she got from Amber. Her smooth skin like porcelain… she looks like a doll! Her hair is brownish that I love putting a ribbon on it and she’s chubby too like her Chub-chub oppa.    

 

Our second blessing from up above.

 

“Oh, Aia is awake now Phil… hi there Muffin~… you didn’t let Mommy finish your nails…” Amber sat on the space beside me carrying Philippe like a Koala and placed him down on the mattress beside his sister. She playfully snuggles her face on my white sleeping shirt to wipe the sweat on her face, looking up and grinning at me. Tssss! “Yah! Do I look like a towel?!” I glared at her playfully, pinching her cheeks.

 

She pressed her lips on my ear whispering in a low voice that tickles my skin “I just wanted to smell you… you need a bath.” (---___---) STUPID. “Aww!~” My hand automatically smacking her arm playfully while laughing. She planted a lingering kiss on my temple and that made my heart giddy like a teen being kissed by her first love. Well… she is my first love!

 

“Don’t worry, I’ll give you a bath later baby…” oookay… my throat suddenly went dry when she whispered it. Damn this woman… we’re in the middle of the day and she’s making me feel urges I shouldn’t have especially now. Ugh. Not now, the kids are here!

 

She leaned back to look at me, grinning from ear to ear and even giving me her wink knowing that I am affected by her teasing. Just wait for it later you tease… All I can do is shake my head with a laugh and playfully slap her face that made Chub-chub giggle. “Control yourself! We have to get them ready! Jessica unnie is coming to get them any moment now!” I said to her.

 

Chub-chub lay down beside his dongsaeng facing her with a smile. He loves his sister so much, even when Aia was still inside my tummy. He talks to my tummy everyday when he wakes up and before going to sleep, peppering my belly with kisses. And when Aia was born, he can’t stop kissing her feet and watching over his dongsaeng when sleeping. Even taking pictures of his sister using Amber’s phone without fail.

 

“I know! That’s why you should take a bath already!”

 

“Do I look like I smell bad?!”

 

“No. I’m just giving you a heads up that after Jessica unnie picks them up, I am going to give you a bath.” tsk tsk tsk. That double wink and y grin always gets me.

 

Then maybe I should call Jessica unnie now and tell her to hurry… kekeke… ‘I need a bath now’. 

 

Jessica unnie will come and pick the kids up with Sooyoung unnie. Yup, she’s here! She flew from New York to attend Aia’s 1st Birthday party! All of us will be checking-in at the hotel where the party will be held tomorrow afternoon. The hotel being owned by Sooyoung unnie’s cousin so she let us use the hotel ballroom for free hehehe. What we will only pay is the catering services and the rooms we will use later for our stay. Jessica unnie said she will pick-up the kids early because she wants to spend the day with them in the hotel swimming pool.

 

So that gives me and Amber free time to… *winkwink*

 

Have some alone time in our cozy hotel room…

 

And…..

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

And watch TV kekeke… we're quite behind on 'Orange Is The New Black' and 'Game of Thrones'.

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Aiaaaa!~” he carefully leaned forward and planted a kiss on his dongsaeng’s forehead, smiling at me after.

 

Sophia Beatrix Jung Liu. Quite long, right? Just like Philippe’s. She’s turning 1 tomorrow and a very healthy baby too like her oppa.

 

When I was 6 months pregnant with her, I was given special permission by my OB Gyne to fly and give birth in L.A., at the same hospital where I gave birth to Philippe. Its not that I don’t want to give birth in Korea but… giving birth in the United States automatically gives her a citizenship like what me and Amber, Philippe, has.

 

Jessica unnie, Philippe, and Mom (Amber’s Mother) accompanied me and we stayed at their Malibu house. Amber took a leave of absence at the company and flew to L.A. a month before the D-day with my Dad and Mom, her Dad, and Jackie. All of them, including us, very excited for the arrival of our baby girl. Dad was very excited since it will be the first time, he doesn’t want to miss it like what he missed before when Philippe was born. He doesn’t want to miss the birth of his new little Princess.

 

Amber’s wish came true hahaha… we got a baby girl and she’s quite big too. This time, I delivered her by C-Section because I don’t want to experience again what happened back then when I gave birth to Philippe. Yikes. I don’t want stitches in my and butthole again.

 

Her pet name is Aia or most of the time Amber calls her Little Muffin because of her cute cheeks and round face. 9lbs. and 15 ounces, yes… I am still alive!. Maybe if I delivered her normally, I’m saying goodbye to my butthole.

 

Very cute and healthy baby. Sophia because why not? Kekeke… well, Sophia is a word in Greek origin that means ‘wisdom’. She will be a wise and beautiful woman when she grows up, I know she will. (^__^)

 

Her second name, Beatrix, was given by Amber. Derived from the Latin word Beatrix that means ‘bringer of joy’. She really brought joy to each and everyone of us when she was born.

 

They also have their Korean names, given by their Grandfathers. Philippe’s Korean name is ‘Dae Joon’ that means great and talented while Aia is ‘Soo Jin (秀珍)’, both given by my Dad and Amber’s Dad that means beautiful treasure.

 

Unusual, right? We know typical Koreans doesn’t name their children with Western names but well… since Amber and I are both ‘not the typical parents’ and grew up in the West, we already adapted that style. But of course, the values we are going to teach them will still be mixed with the good side of the Korean culture.

 

 

 

I can still remember that time when I was pregnant with Aia, I always wanted to smell Amber’s nape, neck, her arms, every part of Amber’s body even her arm pit my goodness! Just to inhale her body scent! She cannot use her usual perfume that I like, because smelling it makes me dizzy. I only wanted to smell her own natural scent and I love it more when she is sweaty. After a work out, even after a simple task or when its hot, I want to inhale her scent. Weirdo me.

 

Even my libido was so high that time starting when I reached my second trimester. Oh gosh I can still remember when I was already in my 9th month… 2 days before I gave birth, Amber and I were still having  because I asked her to. She was afraid something might happen, like poke the baby inside… but I told her nothing will happen and well, I was scheduled for a C-Section anyway. And hello… when I was pregnant with Philippe before, she still did it to me anyway… XD 😁😘

 

Philippe, our eldest is such a prankster.

 

One time, he managed to open the fridge all by himself without us knowing because I was feeding Aia that time and Amber went outside at the garage to get a document inside her car. When Amber entered through the backdoor that leads to the kitchen, he saw Chub-chub dipping his small hands inside the big jar of Nutella. His face full of chocolate smudges and the floor full of chocolate too. All Amber can do was kneel in front of our son and shake her head laughing.

 

The other time, he got the… uhhh… the lube. Hehehe… I don’t know how he managed to open the bedside drawer and get that bottle. Luckily it was just the Lube, not the… you know… the toy. Hehehe… its in a secret safe place only Amber and I knows. *winkwink*

 

Amber was sleeping then because he joined the kids for an afternoon nap time, Aia was inside her crib and little boy beside her on the bed. Its just that the little boy woke up first and became curious again hahaha! He made it a facial moisturizer and pour its contents on his Mama’s face while the latter was sleeping. I only saw it when I went out of the bathroom after t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter