25

To the Silly, Crazy, You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: HEY CHINGUS! SHORT UPDATE :))

 

PEACE YOW!~

 

 

 

 

 

-FLASH REPORT-

 

“This just got in from the accident scene. A car crash occurred at the Nambu Expressway near the Gimpo Tollgate. According to an eyewitness, the crash happened when armed men open fired on a blue Audi TTRS that according to reports were being driven by a teenage student together with a friend, both of them hailing from respected chaebol families of our country. Their identities are still being confirmed but as of now the two students are being treated at the hospital for the injuries they obtained. Police are now investigating what transpired…”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Amber…”

 

Mom…

 

“Amber wake up…”

 

Is that Mom…?

 

“Wake up honey… your Dad and I are here…”

 

Soojung…

 

The memory of the crash flashed on my mind. Soojung’s pale face beneath me and the blood dripping from my head… her eyes closing... the dizziness I felt while calling her name...

 

My eyes dimming...

 

“Soojung!” 

 

I opened my eyes and rose in a sudden, seeing the worried faces of my parents. Roaming my widen eyes around the area where I am in. Where the hell am I...

 

“Amber! Thank Heavens you’re already awake!” Mom was all over me, hugging me tight while I stare at Dad still disoriented. He was staring at me too his face filled with worry and guilt, Mom’s back.

 

I raised my left hand and saw an IV line attached on it, my right hand bandaged. Hospital... I’m in a hospital... inside a hospital room...

 

I raised my bandaged hand touching my forehead. It stings. Covered with a bandage and it stings. 

 

“You have a small cut in your forehead that was bleeding when the Ambulance came. The doctor already stitched your wound and your right hand wasn’t fractured but sprained. They said you passed out on top of Soojung...”  

 

My heart was pounding when I realized where I am. Worry and fear dawning on me. “Where is Soojung?!” I tried to get out of the bed but Mom stopped me. “Where is Soojung!!?” my voice booming inside the spacious hospital room.

 

I have to see her… I have to know if she’s fine!

 

“She’s okay.. Don’t worry about Soojung her parents are with her...” I don’t know why but I don’t seem to trust my parents’ words now. I swatted Mom’s hands away from me and threw the bed linen covering my lower body. I saw my right foot was also covered with bandage making me cringe. So that was why it feels different…

 

“What happened to my feet?!”

 

“The doctor said it was swollen and got stuck inside the car. But there is no fracture Amber so don’t worry about your feet honey. Just stay in the bed and rest it--”

 

“I want to see her!” I went down from the bed in a hurry, balancing on my good feet. If I have to skip all the way from here to wherever Soojung is, I will. Just to see her and make sure she’s alright. Dad immediately was on my side when he saw me struggling on my feet, holding my arm but I swatted him away too even pushing him. “Don’t touch me! I’m mad at you! This is all your fault!”

 

“Amber please just stay in your bed and rest!” I glared at my Father feeling all the anger inside me. You are one of the reasons why this happened to us. You betrayed me…

 

I didn’t listen to him and pulled the IV line out of my veins before storming out of the room even though I have difficulty in walking. Mom was yelling out my name asking me to go back but I don’t care. I have to see her!

 

“Amber! Stop it! Come back here!” Dad grabbed my wrist but I shook it away and walked as fast as I can with him trailing behind me. “You can’t stop me! I want to see her!” I yelled at Dad. I don’t even care if I’m wearing pajamas, all I care about is to find Soojung!

 

 

 

 

I reached the Nurse Station and saw a couple of nurses in there busy chattering. They stopped when they saw me, bowing at me then at my Dad. “Excuse me, may I know what is Jung Soojung’s room number? Please!” they all looked at each other like they have something to hide. I slapped the counter with my left hand, blood starting to drip from the vein where the IV line was connected earlier. Dad grabbing my shoulders tight trying to lift me up but I kept on struggling, pushing him away from me again. “Take your hands away from me! I TOLD YOU NOT TO TOUCH ME! I HATE YOU! I HATE YOU AND WHAT YOU DID TO US!”

 

“Amber! Let’s go back to your room! Your hand is bleeding!” I took a step back holding my bleeding hand, shaking my head to fight the dizziness I feel because of the blood. I hate blood, I don’t like its smell and its sight.

 

“I don’t care! Bring me to Soojung’s room!”

 

“You are not allowed to see her again!”

 

“BRING ME TO SOOJUNG’S ROOM!!! I WANT TO SEE SOOJUNG AND I WANT IT NOW! I DON’T CARE IF I’M NOT ALLOWED ALL I WANT IS TO SEE HER! CAN’T YOU EVEN DO SOMETHING ABOUT THAT!? I THOUGHT YOU’RE A POWERFUL MAN IN THIS COUNTRY!? ALL I WANT IS TO SEE MY GIRLFRIEND YOU CAN’T EVEN GIVE IT TO ME!”

 

I caught sight of a sharp cutter on top of the station carelessly lying there. I immediately took it and wielded in my neck threatening Dad if he makes another step. “Make a step and I’ll lash out my neck!”

 

“AMBER! DON’T DO THAT! Come on Amber… give that cutter to me!”

 

“I TOLD YOU DON’T STEP FORWARD!”

 

I don’t know what evil spirit entered me today that I yelled that loud to my Father like a lunatic., pressing the blade of the cutter in my throat. Maybe its because of my rage, my anger, my frustration to see Soojung. My eyes are bulging from its socket while staring back at him, challenging him.

 

Hospital staffs are watching us Father and Daughter have an argument in front of the Nurse Station. I can hear buzzing but I don’t care. If they want to spread it to the media the hell I care! Much better! Security Guards started pouring in same as Dad’s men came circling the two of us in the middle of the hospital floor.

 

“EVERYONE OF YOU STAY WHERE YOU ARE OR I’LL KILL MYSELF IF ANYONE MAKES A MOVE! BRING ME TO SOOJUNG OR I’LL KILL MYSELF!”

 

“AMBER ITS NOT THAT EASY! YUNHO PROHIBITED YOU TO SEE HER BUT I’M TELLING YOU NOW SOOJUNG IS FINE!”

 

“Don’t trick me Dad!”

 

 

I will never be okay until I see Soojung. Its my fault that she got hurt… if I didn’t made that decision to run away with her… if only I listened to her… nothing like this will happen.

 

Dad sighed then nodded at me defeatedly. He motioned for a nurse to come and treat me. “Okay, I’ll take you to Soojung… but you have to get that hand treated. Let

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter