Mister Jung

To the Silly, Crazy, You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: HEY CHINGUS! Just a boring chapter for all of you. 

peace yow!~ 

 

 

 

 

YUNHO’S POV

 

 

“Aigoooo!~ Our little Philippe is so handsome!” I marvel from afar at my wife Eugene carrying our Grandson Philippe in her arms. The little boy is giggling cutely with his fingers inside his mouth while his Grandma blows kisses on his exposed belly. He is really cute, and handsome. Nearing his seventh month and boy, he’s heavy!

 

I stood up from the couch and took his baby cloth lying on the coffee table, the moment I stood up his attention turned to me instantly. This baby is always alert hahaha!

 

“Ba ba ba ba!” he started waving his arms on my direction when he saw me approaching him and his Grandma. When he does this it means he wants to be carried. That’s one of the things I learned ever since they stayed here in our house exactly a month today.

 

With a smile, I reached for the side of his mouth wiping the drool on there. “I think the little boy is going to have teeth soon.”

 

“He’s been biting his fingers and everything he can grab. I checked his gums earlier its a bit swollen…” Eugene took the baby cloth from me and continued on wiping Philippe’s mouth. “Is my little Chub-chub having his first tooth?~ Are you?~” Philippe only answered her by resting his head on his Grandma’s chest, his fingers still on his mouth. I tried to pull it carefully but of course, like his stubborn Mother, it keeps on coming back.

 

Eugene reached for his head and started caressing it lovingly, whispering on the little boy’s ears of comforting words only babies like him will understand. His eyes started to flutter, my lips curving into a smile seeing his eyelashes. He is a beautiful baby, so beautiful. He and his Mother has the same brown eyes and smile.

 

Watching them like this always makes my heart warm. I waited so long to see him, hold him in my arms. Because of my pride, even if I want to fly to L.A. so badly and personally see his Mother give birth to him, to welcome him in this world… I held back. Pride and hurt still poisoning my heart that time.

 

How I wish I can turn back time, bring back those times that I almost showed myself to his parents when they were still living in Lowell. Those times that I wanted to beg Soojung to go back to our family and leave Amber… standing in front of their door, a small apartment where the two of them lives… but anger was still living in my heart that time, especially whenever I will recall how many times Soojung chose Amber over me, choosing the hard life instead of living a comfortable life.

 

Those were the days I wish to bring back and fix.

 

 

Having them staying in our residence has been wonderful. Seeing him first thing in the morning when Soojung brings him to the garden to have his daily dose of morning sunshine is my daily joy. Watching them together, Soojung’s face beaming at her only son with such joy and love only a Mother can give…

 

The guilt keeps on coming back when I see their little family huddled together on the grass, looking so happy and contented with their life. Soojung looking so happy and beaming… proud of her choice in life. I always tell myself, “Yunho, you are such an for bringing pain and suffering in your daughter’s life. Its high time you pay the price.”

 

And I did paid the price.

 

Until now.

 

 

 

 

 

 

The day I found out Soojung and Jessica, my obedient daughter and heir to the empire Jessica, escaped their guards and run away to elsewhere… my knees trembled and felt weak. Like all the strength I have inside my body slowly left me.  

 

Deep inside I know Soojung will disobey me. But I didn’t know Jessica will also do.

 

She has been the most obedient, always follow what I tell her to do. Since young I have programmed her to be a person who will lead an empire that her Grandfather built. I never approved of her friends, I always tell her to be careful when meeting people and only wanted her to mingle with those we can benefit from.

 

Her close friendship with the eldest daughter of the Lius alarmed me. Thinking it may cause leakage of any information their company wants from us. But Jessica stood up for that friendship the same as how she stood up with her deep friendship with those two other friends of hers. The Lim girl who is a struggling actress and model who came from a family of land owners in the province, the other one, the Grand daughter of the Kwons whose company came crumbling down because of their son’s gambling debt.

 

For Jessica to hid her sister away from me deeply hurt my pride and my ego that time. I sent all the men I have and hired a few private Detectives to search for Soojung. A week of searching and it was fruitless. My heart broke in a million pieces knowing that my youngest can do that to me without considering my feelings.

 

That time I only wanted what is best for her. A normal life. Engaged and wed to a man, have a normal family and children without the whole nation judging her. I thought it was just a simple puppy love at first, but when it became serious and she bravely stood up for her love to a person of the same gender… it made me furious and embarrassed.

 

I have never thought my precious daughter, whom I cherish and protected my whole life, will turn her back against me and choose the person she love repeatedly. It broke my heart over and over again… and when it happens we always ends up not seeing eye to eye. My pride and ego was hurt… being repeatedly denied and neglected… losing her affection in the process. I chose to harbor hate to Amber Liu instead of repairing my relationship with Soojung and learn to accept who she is.

 

That was the most stupid actions I made.

 

Jessica came two weeks after and bravely stood in front of my table in the middle of my office with her cold expression, threatening me that if I hurt Soojung and Amber, even just the tip of their hair, she will expose to the media the cheating I did just to win the Businessman of the Year award.

 

I admit, I did the most horrible thing. It was unforgivable… the desire to beat Hangeng and the desire to take Soojung away from his daughter made me befriend people in the business industry who can help me achieve my goal in a not so good way. Too blind to see and realize that what I was doing is wrong… in my mind, it was the last chance for me to finally defeat that Hangeng. Because if he defeats me again that year…

 

I will lose Soojung completely.  

 

And I didn’t realize, in between trying hard not to lose my face and my daughter… I almost lost the empire my Father built with his blood, sweat, and tears. I entered questionable deals just to get support, in the end… I did won the award but the consequences started after.

 

Instead of feeling the happiness for finally beating Hangeng, I felt empty. Because it didn’t felt right and not something to be proud of… not something I can brag. Its too late to return it and dangerous to admit I bought it. Even the other colleagues of mine, considers Hangeng still the winner instead of me.

 

That big fight I had with my daughter that resulted for her leaving the house when Eugene was in San Francisco took a toll on me even if I tried to be cool about it. I can’t sleep, all I did was drink inside my study room and drown myself at work. I didn’t come to the main office the whole duration that Soojung is at the Lius staying. It hurt me so much… especially when I sent my assistant to beg her to come back home three times. But she only said she will if her Mother arrives.

 

It hurts, it really hurts. Knowing your own daughter lost her trust on you.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter