Mothers are the BEST keepers

To the Silly, Crazy, You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: HEY CHINGUS! HEHEHE.... ^__<

DOUBLE UPDATE BECAUSE I LOVE YOU ALL :D

THANK YOU TO ALL OUR SUBSCRIBERS AND TOP OUR UPVOTERS! TO ALL THE READERS WHO ARE PATIENTLY WAITING FOR MY UPDATES, FORGIVE ME IF I CAN'T UPDATE OFTEN LIKE BEFORE THAT I DOIT EVERYDAY. I WANTED TO BUT MY NIECE AND HOUSE CHORES ARE A LITTLE HANDFUL NOWADAYS. 

BUT DON'T WORRY, I'M STILL WRITING AND HAVING A LOT OF PLOTS INSIDE ME.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Y-yes… a-ahhh~… wait…”

 

I’ve never felt this feeling before, this explosive feeling inside me. Like electric currents running on my veins making my knees weak. Amber was holding my legs that turned jelly lifting it on her sides while making me feel crazy good. God… I think…. I think… I’m… I feel so hot all over…

 

It was like a wave of explosion deep within me, spreading down on my abdomen to my core. I can’t help it anymore and released a loud moan when the explosion happened. Overwhelming...

 

She broke the kiss, both of us panting hard gasping. Our sweaty foreheads connected trying to get enough air to calm myself and my heart. I kept my eyes shut still reeling from that incredible feeling below me… I feel so sensitive down there… its pulsating… I’m leaking… Oh God….

 

“Wow…” I mumbled under my breath while her back, her shirt soak in sweat. W-what just happened…

 

“I k-know… wow…” both of us broke into a fit of giggles still breathless. Amber brushing her nose on my cheek with tenderness.

 

I opened my eyes and saw her looking at me softly then smiled. My heart just dropped seriously. How can you be so soft and squishy all of a sudden when a while ago you rocked my world and left me weak and breathless!?

 

“You better get the remote now…”

 

“Right… hahaha! I forgot…~” even her laugh is cute. I’m really all out down on this girl.

 

 

Amber rained kisses on my face and down to my throat before slowly sliding her lips down on my exposed collar bones because of the oversize shirt I’m wearing. My hands grabbing the back of her head while hovers on my flushed skin, kissing and nibbling along the way. Her nose rubbing on top of my shirt between the valley of my , down to my exposed navel that she nuzzled with her nose. I opened my eyes when I sensed that she stopped from what she’s doing. What happened?!  

 

She raised her head and fixed her eyes on me with a smirk “How many minutes more?” I rolled my eyes at her, controlling my laugh because her face was seriously funny and raised my right leg even if its too weak from all the teasing she did just to smack her head playfully with my feet. “Amber!!!” Aiiishhh!! Don’t leave me hanging you doofus!  

 

“Fine! Fine…” I swallowed a lump in my throat when she flashed her devilish grin again and slowly planted kisses on my exposed stomach, nuzzling her nose on my skin. She’s using her nose to lift my shirt and successfully eliciting a whimper from my lips when she took a level higher and nuzzled her nose just under my right , even nibbling the skin. Yah!!!

 

“Hey! Not there!”

 

She took the remote using , biting it like a cute dog even wriggling her head like a winner and dropped it on the bed with a triumphant smile. “I WIN!!!”

 

“YOU CHEATED!”

 

“I DID NOT! I JUST USED MY CHARMS~…” she winked at me before dropping down again on my body, leveling her face with mine with a smile.  

 

“What can I do!? You’re not wearing a b-bra…” hehehe… I forgot.

 

I took deep breaths calming myself and my heart that was still pounding so loud inside my chest. Our eyes are glued to each other again, her elbows resting on the bed to support her upper body. I ran my fingers on her hair massaging her scalp tenderly, studying her face. She’s too good to be true…

 

“May I know what gift will I receive later?” she closed her eyes with a silly smile enjoying the scalp massage.

 

“Secret~…”

 

“Come on~! Just give it to me now!”

 

“You really want to have your gift now?…” the mischievous twinkle in her eyes says it all. This Llama!!!

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Wow! This is great!” I marveled on the framed caricature art Amber made for me after taking out the wrappings. Hahaha… my mind is really advanced… all I thought that her gift was something we are not ready to do. Just to find out that she teamed up with my Jessica unnie to put her gift under my bed without me knowing.

 

“Like it?” I nodded at her like a kid very happy to receive her gift. This is so sweet of hers~… “I was thinking of what gift to buy for you but I can’t think of anything because you already have all the things you need. So I thought… why not a personalized gift… I drew you.” her smug smile melting my heart.

 

Why are you so sweet~~…?

 

I gave her a kiss on her cheek as a form of gratitude on how thoughtful she is. Told you all I’m such a lucky girl~… “Nope.”

 

“What!? You don’t like it!?” I laughed out loud seeing her funny face feigning hurt, even clutching her chest.

 

“Silly!…” i snorted at her flicking her nose before snatching a quick kiss on her lips “I don’t like it… I love it.”

 

“Really?…”

 

“Yup! I love it! Thank you Amber…” did I already said how lucky I am?!

 

She wrapped her right arm around my shoulders pulling me closer to her while we laugh about the big head of the caricature she draw of me. It looks like me literally, from my eyes to my lips even the size of my face. It was two drawings, the first half was the little Soojung that she copied using my kiddie photo that Jessica unnie gave her she said. I don’t remember when and where it was taken but I was wearing a blue dress smiling and looking cute. The second half was the latest version of me, my right hand holding a camera while my left hand showing an okay sign with a cute wink. She’s really good in drawing… her hands are very talented.

 

Just how talented is her hands Soojung?… Hmmmmm?  

 

Hahaha…

 

Haha…

 

Ha.

 

I turned to her and gave her my special smile. A smile that I only give to those persons close to my heart. I’m just so happy right now to be able to celebrate my birthday in advance with Amber beside me. The place doesn’t have to be special, as long as we are together… nothing matters.

 

My previous birthdays before I met her were always spent in flashy restaurants with my parents and my sister. Singing ‘Happy Birthday’ to me with a small single candle on a slice of cake courtesy of the restaurant or a small cup of chocolate souffle. Back then I thought all birthdays of my life I will celebrate it like that, a cycle. I am contented about it because its the thought that counts, atleast my parents take their time off to fly to San Francisco with my sister and celebrate with me.

 

But this year, after meeting Amber… it became more special. Because I’m celebrating it with the person I cherish and care for deeply. Who also feels the same for me, treating me as the most special person in her life. All I wish for my birthday is for my parents to accept us without prejudice and for the two of us to be together in all the birthdays of our life to come.

 

What if tomorrow my parents won’t approve of her?… I won’t give her up… but what about her?

 

“Amber…”

 

“Hmmm…”

 

“What are we going to do if Mom and Dad don’t approve of us being together?”

 

“Then we’ll do everything for them to approve of us. If the only problem for them is because both of us are girls then that’s absurd. My only worry is what if your Father doesn’t approve of me at all because I’m a Liu?…” Sigh. I forgot about that. Dad and Amber’s Father has this rivalry in the business world going on. Our companies are always head to head in the market and whatever business thing there is. It was stupid actually, everything is about business. Personal life shouldn’t be incorporated with business.

 

I patted her face and reached for a kiss on her cheek. “Then that’s absurd too because stories like that only exists in novels and dramas. Don’t worry too much… everything is going to be alright.” she nodded, her face showing a smile of relief.

 

We stared at each other, studying each other’s faces. I may be too young to say this… turning 16 in a few hours but what I feel for Amber is something strong and true. I love her and she’s the only person I want in my life, no one else.

 

In such a short time the two of us already went through some bumps on the road but we managed to straighten it up. Our bond is strong and getting stronger as time passes by. I hope whatever comes in the future, both of us can face it together with our chins up and smiling.

 

“I love you…”

 

The smile on her lips went wide, her grin was ear to ear hearing those three words that I gave her. It will be the first time that I will tell those three words on her and hopefully it won’t be the last.

 

She looks so cute smiling so wide and blushing. Awww~~~… “Why are you even blushing like that!?” I placed the frame down on the floor and reached for Amber’s reddened face cupping it. Happiness written all over her red face and her eyes were shining. Oh Amber….

 

“Its just that… its the first time someone not family related said I love you to me. It just feels so great… thank you Soojung-ah… thank you for coming into my life.” she gave me a kiss smiling after “I love you too… so much. I love you…”

 

“I should be the one to say Thank You…” I paused and let out a smile brushing my nose on hers.

 

Our lips connected again for a simple kiss, Amber embracing me after. Whatever happens tomorrow… I hope it turns out like what we imagine.

 

No heartbreaks, no negativity.

 

Just love.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

After eating dinner downstairs, Amber and I went back to my room to watch a movie. A child friendly movie, that is. I told her no movies with mature content or any scenes that will provoke both of us. I don’t know if I’m ready for that kind of activity, hell! I was ready to combust earlier with all her teasings! Gosh… I had a little glimpse of the so-called Heaven when she made that ing movements with her hips. I felt it, that feel-so-good friction down there that left me damp down there. I have to change my undies because of being so damp.

 

I never touch myself because I don’t want to.

 

Who touches herself when you have someone to touch you!?

 

….

 

…...

 

Just kidding!

 

I don’t even know what I will do if ever we lose ourselves and just do what our bodies want.

 

Is it going to be… good?

 

Will it really hurt for the first time?

 

WILL IT FEEL GOOD LIKE EARLIER???

 

Such questions will only be answered if we decide to do it. But I won’t do it with her just to know the answers… I want our first time to be spontaneous and unplanned.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I was reading my Korean History book when Amber joined me on the bed. She was drying her short hair with the towel I provided her before taking a bath. She sat beside me and took a peek on what I’m reading. The book was in Hangul so her brows were furrowed to the highest level.

 

“I can’t understand why that book wasn’t translated to English. We’re an International School so the language in the books we use should be written with translations underneath the words.”

 

“You’re just saying that because your knowledge of Hangul is still limited. Don’t worry, I won’t stop tutoring you~…” I closed the book and placed it on top of my bedside table to face her.

 

I took the towel from her hold and patted the space on the bed in between my legs. She got what I meant and crawled on that spot sitting in between my legs with her back facing me. I slid forward almost hugging her and continued on drying her hair while she talks about the Universities in the U.S. where we want to apply and the possible topic of essays she has to do. We already talked about it in passing. Both of us will send college applications in chosen Ivy League c

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter