PRELUDE to EVERYTHING

To the Silly, Crazy, You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: HEY CHINGUS! HERE'S OUR SHORT UPDATE FOR TODAY!\

Shout out to agentllama08 ! Your prize will be delivered in your doorsteps tomorrow!~  Hope you like it! :D

Thank you to our 500+ subscribers! It always amazes me how many still reads KryBer stories... thank you for still hanging on and staying. 

After this chapter, the story will be speeding up so please bear with me :D

Peace yow!~

 

 

 

SOOJUNG'S POV

 

 

It was the scariest day of my life, for I was so afraid that I will lose Amber in that fire that Jongin started. The Ambulance arrived after a few minutes taking Amber to the nearest hospital to check on her. I accompanied her inside the Ambulance with Jackie and Vic unnie holding her hands tight while First Aid treatment was being given to her.

 

Their parents met us in the ER and as soon as her Mom saw Amber’s face, she broke down into tears because of worry. Her Father was so mad he called their lawyer to handle the charges that will be made to Jongin who was taken into custody by the Police. I even heard him shouting on the phone telling someone to suspend Jongin’s Dad indefinitely. The angry side of Mister Liu is scary, it was like watching Dad get angry too when he is being mad at his Board of Directors over some stupid thing about business.

 

She stayed in the hospital that night, celebrating her birthday inside her hospital room. Jessica unnie and I stayed in her Suite together with her parents and Jackie to spend the special day with her. Luckily our parents are not coming home because they had a sudden meeting in the US that they have to fly immediately without even telling us. Jessica unnie said she only found out from Dad’s assistant when she called him.

 

Amber looked so happy even though she has a bandaged on her forehead and bruises on her face. Her hands are wrapped with bandage too because of the swell in her knuckles. What I am happy about is even if she looks like a street fighter with those bruises on her face, her smile for me never faded. V When the Police arrived earlier to get her statement, she narrated to them what happened.

 

Flashback  

 

“Could you please narrate to us what happened Miss Liu? Start with the time you met him at the pastry shop.” the Police investigator said while readying his pen and recorder. Amber took a deep breath, glancing at us before she started.

 

“I was on my way home when I remembered that I have to buy a cake for Mom, her favorite from that pastry shop. So I asked my driver to turn around and drop me off, I told him I will be quick. I was in the counter paying and waiting for my cake when I suddenly felt like something is poking my sides.” she motioned with her two fingers demonstrating it, pointing at the right side of her body. “Like this. So I turned my head around and saw my schoolmate Kim Jongin standing behind me then I felt the poking again, this time it was a hard poke and its painful.” Amber showed it to me earlier, the redness of her skin due to the ice pick that Jongin poked on her repeatedly. “I didn’t know it was a sharp pointed object until I took a look again and saw it was an ice pick. He whispered that if I don’t go with him that time he will make sure I drop dead in front of the counter with holes in my body and blood spilling on the floor. He also said my driver is being restrained by his friends on the alleyway so if I don’t listen to him both of us will be mourned by our families and friends tomorrow morning. I got scared not just for my life but also for Samchon’s life. He has a family that he supports, I can’t let him be hurt because of me. Jongin… His breath smells awful… like a hard kind of cigarette… his eyes were red.”

 

“… he was already tested and the laboratory results already came. He smoked before doing his plan on you.” Mister Liu clicked his tongue expressing his disbelief. We can’t believe it either, no one knew Jongin is like that.

 

“So that was the reason why he looks so high… He told me to act natural and listen to whatever he will say. Then we went out of the shop and walked a few meters entering an alley way then arrived in a corner away from the main road. A group of guys older than us got Samchon, they tied his hand on his back and made him kneel on the ground. They took our belongings, even my car. I don’t know where my car is now but what’s important is Samchon is safe. Jongin brought me to our school and made me lie to the guard so we can enter the premises. We went up the Science Building then he brought me there at the Chemistry Laboratory because he said if he’s going to kill me, it should be inside our school. I don’t even understand what he was saying because he looks and sounds crazy! He was talking to something in the air that I don’t even see. I just had the courage to fight him when I saw his hands trembling… h-he dropped the ice pick and that’s the time I fought back. That’s why I got these bruises…” she looked down on her bandaged hands and shook her head “I managed to land some punches on his face… but he was stronger than me. I lost consciousness after he punched my stomach… it was so painful I lost breath and fell asleep. When I woke up, smoke was all around the room and there was fire… then I heard Soojung’s voice outside…”

 

The investigator nodded then turned his attention to me “How did you know she was there, Miss Jung? Did someone informed you?”

 

“Just my instinct sir… we don’t know where to find her but we know who she is with one of our classmates saw her with Jongin getting out of the store. It was strange for us because the two of them are not close and he already hurt her before inside our school.”

 

“Why do you think he did those things to you, Miss Liu?”

 

“He kept on insulting me… he said I should die because I am like this. And he keeps on harassing me and Soojung, even saying nasty words about her and our other friends while inside school premises. Last term he punched me that I was also sent to the hospital. Sir… Jongin is a disturbed guy… I don’t know what is happening inside his mind but… he needs help. He really needs help.” I nodded at Amber’s statements agreeing with her.

 

If only he can pay for the horrible things he did… I hope justice will be serve.

 

End of Flashback

 

 

 

 

Jongin was taken by the Police from the custody of the Child Services and juvenile court because they found out he was already 18 years old! He is 18 and only starting the first year of High School late because he had some problems with his former schools. All because of student related violence inside the school that is why he was kicked out.

 

While Amber was recuperating at the hospital for a few days, her Dad and his team of lawyers filed a case against Jongin and his friends who held her driver and took her car. Amber told me he deserves it although its sad that in his young age he will be facing criminal charges and the possibility of being put in jail with those older than him. Even his Father, Mister Kim was force to step down from his position at the company that Mister Liu owns because of the embarrassment he got from his son’s stupidity.

 

In exchange of the car that was taken to her, Mister Liu gave Amber a new car as a gift. He really loves his daughter… tsk tsk tsk… whatever Amber says or asks, he will deliver.

 

 

 

~~~~~~

 

 

 

It was the morning that Amber will be back to school again after her one week rest. I was waiting for her by the steps of the building with Sunyoung and Jinri talking about the homework I forgot to do. Kekeke… I was copying Sunyoung’s answers in her Science workbook when a loud roar of engine made our eyebrows raise.

 

A shiny red sports car came and stopped in front of the driveway, the windows are tinted so we can’t see who the driver is of the brand new car. It looks cool though, a red Lamborghini.

 

 

Jinri and Sunyoung are having a discussion on who it might be. They said maybe its a new transfer student, a celebrity perhaps who drives that cool car. Other students also stopped to admire and gossip about the mighty beast of sportsvcars and some are taking photos of it. Its not everyday we see cars like this… the only person who uses a luxury car to school is Amber but her Porsche is already sold off after it was retrieved by the police.

 

I wonder who this brat is… he has the guts to show off huh… hahaha! I wonder what will Amber say when she sees this. When it comes to showing off cars, she’s the one good at it. There was one time she used her Father’s classic Ferrari to school, of course with Samchon driving. She got a nagging from her Mom when I went home with her because apparently Amber did not ask for permission from her. She got a couple of slap from her mom using a spatula. And I? Laughing at her while eating home made vanilla ice cream by her Mom.    

 

They were too busy fighting over it that they didn’t see the window of the passenger seat rolling down. I chuckled in amusement seeing my spoiled brat Amber waving at me with a huge grin on her face with Samchon grinning too. I say Samchon is loving his job hahaha…   

 

The bruise on her face already started to heal, the cut in her lips is healing well too. I told her she still looks pretty handsome and roguish because of her bruise. It adds something in her image… masculinity, I think? Her face has this feminine and masculine side. Both sides I love.~

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter