Jessica

To the Silly, Crazy, You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: HEY CHINGUS! I'M BACK! 

POSTING A SHORT UPDATE FOR ALL OF YOU. I MISS YOU CHINGUS! THANK YOU TO ALL OUR SUBSCRIBERS AND UPVOTERS. COMMENTS ARE APPRECIATED BUT AN UPVOTE IS MUCH APPRECIATED 😉

PEACE YOW!~

 

 

 

 

 

 

“So I’ll see you around? Some other time?..”

 

Jessica stared back at the girl in front of her holding the cute small dog in her arms flashing a confident smile. She’s cute… and short… She thought. But pretty and she makes corny jokes that made me laugh unexpectedly. Dorky too…

 

Like Yuri…

 

She tilted her head a little, trying to shake the last thought away.

 

No Jessica, she is not like Yuri… stop comparing people you meet against Yuri.

 

She let out a smile nodding at the expecting girl standing in front of her. “Sure, see you around… Taeyeon.”

 

The girl named Taeyeon whom Jessica met a few hours ago returned the nod and started to walk backwards slowly, a cute smile beaming on her face that made Jessica adore the girl she met a while ago. Taeyeon flashed a wink before completely turning around to leave, her walk in a hurried bounce like a kid. Cute~…

 

Being the eldest of the Jung siblings, the stress and responsibility of being a good daughter always takes a toll on Jessica. She has to be perfect, she has to be obedient, her Father expects her to have knowledge of everything about their business empire even though she only gets 4 hours of sleep. Juggling her studies and her training on the company, a suggestion her Father ordered. So it wasn’t really a suggestion even though he made it sound like that before, it was an order.

 

And Chairman Jung Yunho’s orders should always be followed.

 

Everyone should follow him and all of them in the company does, even in the business world.

 

No one ever disobeyed her Father.

 

Jessica dropped her gaze on the screen of her phone and chuckled seeing the name and number that was saved by her new friend. “Taengoo… hahaha! She saved herself as Taengoo…” she’s really silly but cute. Made me forget about Yuri for a while…

 

She sighed and slid her phone inside the pocket of her Ralph Lauren blazer, remembering the fight she and Yuri had this afternoon that led her to have a walk in the park. A walk to clear her mind and forget about the words thrown at her by the person she loves so much.

 

Yuri was saying again that she don’t really care. That from the start Jessica doesn’t really have any intentions of making their relationship a serious one. She does have an intention to forget about everything and escape the life she have… but… its difficult.

 

 

 

Flashback

 

“Jessica… we’ve been on and off since we were what? 17? Until now I’m still your dirty little secret!?”

 

“What do you want me to do!? You know my situation Yuri! Dad will not allow us to be together if I come out to him!”

 

Yuri shook her head with a disappointed look on her face. She sat on the couch rubbing her face with the palm of her hands and sighed deeply, calming herself. Everytime the two of them will meet, it always ends up in a fight. Its so much better when they are intoxicated, the only fight they do is on top of the bed and its pleasurable.

 

“Jessica… all I wanted… is to know my place in your life.”

 

“You are important to me Yuri! I love you! How many times should I say that?! You know how much I love you…”

 

Jessica sat beside Yuri and took the other girl’s hands holding it tight. They’ve been together for so long and in those years its only Yuri that she loves. No one else but her.

 

How she wish its so easy to come out to her Father… to tell him that she, Jessica Jung, his eldest daughter and heir, is in love with a woman and she doesn’t care what anyone will say. She wish it was that easy…

 

But it wasn’t.

 

She’s too afraid to tell her Father, let alone introduce Yuri as her girlfriend, because Jessica knows if she does that move… she will lose everything. Not just her chance to be the leader of the company her Grandfather built… but also Yuri. She doesn’t want to lose Yuri… ever.

 

“You know… sometimes… when you say those 3 words… there’s this happy feeling inside me knowing you still feel the same, but there’s also a voice in my head… telling me that its all a lie.”

 

“YURI!”

 

Yuri stood up, letting go of Jessica’s hands. She stood in front of a frustrated looking Jessica and smiled sadly, breaking the latter’s heart in a million pieces.

 

“Until now… you are still a coward Jessica Jung. I hope your sister won’t be like you… a coward. But judging on her brave and no-non sense personality, I will not be surprise if one day I hear a happy news between her and Amber.” tears started pooling in Jessica’s eyes deeply shaken with the words Yuri said.

 

Yes, she’s a coward.

 

Jessica knows it. She is a coward.

 

“Yuri… I hope you understand…”

 

“I always understand Jess… always. So much that I feel like a fool already… fine, I’ll give you time. Sort everything out and when you are ready… you know where to find me. We are still friends… don’t worry. If you need a good , I’m just here.” Yuri said, snorting after. Having that heavy feeling inside her chest that any minute will burst. She doesn’t want to show Jessica how miserable she feels inside… she simply can’t.

 

“I’m really sorry Yuri…” Jessica stood up brushing the tears falling on her cheeks and took her bag on the table. She gave Yuri one last look before she went out of Yuri’s apartment, broken and in need of a quiet place to think. As soon as she sat on the back seat of her car, the dam broke and tears came flooding from her eyes.

 

End of Flashback

 

 

 

 

She told her driver to bring her to the park she frequents just to think. When they arrived, she asked him to stay in the car and wait for her call. She took a leisurely walk just looking around the scenery of the river, watching the people around her. Couples looking so happy together, kids playing around. The cold air of the last days of winter hitting her face. She didn’t dare cover her face with a scarf, she loves the cold. The cold numbs her… numbs her that she doesn’t feel the pain of a heart break.

 

That’s when she met Taeyeon, walking her cute dog. The dog accidentally took off running around the park with the owner following around trying to catch the mischievous puppy. The dog stopped in front of Jessica and sat waiting, wagging its tail. That’s when the owner, Taeyeon, came face to face with her apologizing for whatever her puppy did or will do. They had a chat, it was a pleasant chat and Taeyeon managed to make her open up.

 

She narrated to her the reason why she was alone in the park, also telling her about Yuri and their on/off relationship. Taeyeon was very attentive and lets her talk and talk, then will only ask if she needs clarification. An experience new for her because most of the time when she whines at Yuri the latter will pretend to listen to her but in the end… she wasn’t.

 

“You know Jessica… sorry to say this but yeah… you are a coward.” she snorted at what the girl said pushing her new friend’s shoulders playfully. “I’m just being honest here!”

 

“I know. Thanks for your honesty…”

 

“I can’t believe the two of you stayed together all these years. Your relationship is doomed from the very start. Super toxic!”

 

“We love each other… maybe that’s the reason why even though we already broke up a lot of times, we still find our way back in each other’s arms.” she cringed on the cheesiness of the words. Not her cup of tea.

 

“Tsss… That love thing is so complicated. Being in love is so tiring… it hurts your heart, but it also hurts your pocket. I suggest adopting a dog Jessica. At least dogs are loyal and they won’t ever leave your side. They’re a bunch of affectionate cuties like my Zero here…” she raised the puppy high copying the scene from ‘The Lion King’ making Jessica laugh. “All hail to the king of the world! Who only knows is eating and destroying my bedroom slippers!”

 

“Yah! What are you doing?!”

 

The two of them laughed and exchange banters like they already knew each other for a long time. When Taeyeon noticed the sun is already going down, she said goodbye to Jessica asking for the latter’s number. Jessica, enjoying the company for a while, gave her phone to Taeyeon so the girl can save it.

 

She sighed once again and stared at the setting Sun on the horizon, the orange hue reflecting on the waters of the river. Will I grow old alone like this? Regretting all the decisions I made in life? She asked herself.

 

KRINGGGGGG! KRINGGGGGG!

 

She took out her phone and answered it without even looking on the screen. “Yoboseyo?” regretting after when she heard who it is.

 

“Jessica!” she immediately stood up from the bench and started walking back to the direction of her car where the driver waits when she heard the booming voice of her Father. Hearing the anger in her Father’s voice makes her nervous. What the hell is he mad for again?!

 

“Yes Daddy? I’m on my way home now…”

 

“I want you to go to your sister and put some sense in her hard head, arasso?!” Jessica was taken aback by how her Father sounded on the other line. He sounded mad and desperate…

 

“Sure Dad. I’ll talk to her when I get home--”

 

“She’s at the Lius! Go and talk to your sister! Make sure she’s with you when you come home later or else I will drag her back and lock her inside her room!” toot… toot…

 

Frustration and stress all mix into one, drowning her slowly. The happy disposition cause by talking to Taeyeon disappeared into thin air. Thinking about what her stubborn sister did to make their Father be mad like that. This is the first time that Soojung angered their Father like Hell. She was always the obedient girl who does everything their Dad says. What now?

 

 

“Samchon, let’s go to Pyeongchang-dong. Take me to the Lius.”

 

 

“Yes Miss Jessica.”

 

 

 

 

 

JESSICA’S POV

 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter