Daydreams and Reality

To the Silly, Crazy, You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: HEY CHINGUS! I KNOW YOU DON'T MISS ME BUT ITS OKAY BECAUSE I MISS YOU ALL. THAT'S WHY I'M GIVING YOU ALL THE NEXT CHAPTER! PARDON FOR IT BEING LONG, I HOPE YOU ALL LIKE IT.

Thank you to all our subscribers and upvoters!

Peace Yow!~

 

 

 

 

SOOJUNG’S POV

 

 

“So~… how was meeting the parents of your Alpacaber?~…” uggh. I glared at Sunyoung before banging my forehead on my desk on repeat mode wanting to forget the embarrassing moment last week at the hospital.

 

“I guess… it went… well?” I raised my head and pouted at Jinri beside me who was writing on her notebook with a teasing smile. Sigh... it wasn't just well...

 

I sighed and slumped on my desk again, remembering what happened yesterday that until now makes me blush in embarrassment. “Aiiishhh!” I heard Amber’s hearty laugh behind me over some jokes she was sharing with Eric and Peniel. Cute.

 

“Are they snobs?” Sunyoung asked. I shook my head and played with my pen twirling it around my fingers. Gosh… they are far from being snob!

 

“Opposite. They were so lovable… funny even. So kind and they were teasing us endlessly yesterday. Ugggh. It was really embarrassing… really.” Super embarrassing! I shouldn’t have asked for a kiss! Why is she so smart when it comes to that kind of things!? She immediately guessed what I wanted!

 

“Let me guess… her parents thought you were the one who gave their daughter that jaw punch!?”

 

“No! Of course, no Sunyoung-ah. Its… complicated.” *sigh*.

 

“Maybe Amber’s parents caught them kissing at the hospital room… hahaha… JOKE!” my head dropped on the table AGAIN with a thud. I’m dead.

 

Jinri-ah…

 

WHY ARE YOU SO GOOD IN GUESSING!? DO YOU HAVE POWERS?!

 

Imagine being caught in the act by the parents of your ‘friend’ kissing their precious younger daughter. Inside the hospital. At the Emergency Room. Almost lying on top of their daughter (kissing her neck) who got hospitalized because of some stupid jerk who punched her because of discrimination.

 

“Soojung…”

 

“It was really embarrassing… I won’t do it again.” please desk just swallow me…

 

“Oh my God…”

 

“That’s so exaggerated Sunyoung.”

 

“But Jinri-ah! Its an Oh My God moment! Give us the details Soojung! Come on!”

 

“Spare me the details, just say it in one paragraph with 5 sentences and we’re good.”

 

“Don’t laugh at me.” (--_--’*) sigh.

 

“WE won’t.” I raised my head from the desk and saw Jinri and Sunyoung already sitting in front of me looking like hungry cats waiting for the fish. I sighed and played with my fingers while telling them in a hush voice how Amber and I were fooling around at the ER while waiting for her parents. They squealed like a banshee when I whispered that we kissed, although Jinri realized she shouldn’t do that that’s why she cleared and told me to proceed. I told them how we pretended like we were some idiots, that I’m a concerned classmate and best friend even though her parents already caught us in the act.

 

Adjshkasflf I wanna bury my head under the floor last night. (--__--*’)

 

“What did they say?! Did they scold the two of you?!”

 

“They were nice, they thanked me for bringing their daughter to the hospital. Her Mom is so beautiful and kind, her Dad is handsome and funny. They treated me well and even asked if I want to join them for dinner but I declined because its already late and I have to go home.”

 

“And then??”

 

“Her Dad asked if I’m the daughter of Jung Yunho… you know how businessmen are. They move in one circle.”

 

“Okay….”

 

“He was a bit interested and said he didn’t know I was the younger Jung that my Father mentions in magazine interviews… you know… that businessman profiles in Forbes Top 100. I was always written there as ‘… the younger Jung daughter who studies in the U.S.’ then the article will shift on my unnie’s achievements and how proud Dad is of her. Just that…” I shrugged my shoulders taking it lightly. I’m used to it actually, I prefer to be known just like that. I don’t want my name to be published. I won’t be inheriting the company anyways…

 

Unless I get married and have a son.

 

Then my son will have a chance to inherit it in case unnie won’t get married or have her own child. But I’m not saying she will, of course it depends on unnie when she will get married and have a family. That is… if she has the courage to finally admit to our parents about her true uality. But there’s a 60% chance she will marry a guy because she also dates guys… and her On/Off relationship with Yuri unnie seems blurry. Its just my opinion but… I think it won’t last unless unnie makes up her mind.

 

Hahahaha……

 

Get married…

 

And have a SON.

 

Me. Get married. Have a son.

 

Or DAUGHTER. How cute that will be…

 

It seems too far away.

 

My mind drifted far away…

 

 

 

 

 I don’t know what happened. Maybe it was a premonition of sorts or maybe I’m just too crazy still having a hangover about meeting Amber’s parents yesterday or I really have a wild imagination. Amber’s face suddenly flashed on my mind, not the teenage Amber behind my seat who is busy telling Peniel about her Lego Star Wars collection…

 

 

 

It was a mature looking Amber… she’s not thin looking, her built is fine. Her arms are toned with tattoos and her smile was still the same, beautiful and loving as always. The twinkle in her eyes still the same… What made me wonder and smile was what she is carrying in her arms.

 

She was wearing what it seems to be house clothes. Basketball shorts, oversize singlet, her feet bare. Her hair was sticking out looking like she just woke up but the smile on her face was bright and adoring inside a room filled with toy plushies. She was carrying a baby in her arms, rocking it gently while also holding a small feeding bottle. It was a beautiful scene… she was talking and cooing to the baby like the baby will understand her. My heart… just seeing it makes my heart glad and full of happiness. Is this the feeling of seeing your future…? Then she turned her head and flashed her smile at me calling my name…

 

“Soojung…”

 

I’m going crazy imagining things…

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Soojung!!!”

 

I woke up from my daydreaming and saw my two friends grinning at me mischievously. “Uhh… sorry…”

 

“I can see your imagination flying around this room~… Omo Jinri! Don’t let Soojung’s imagination slip away from this room! Guide it to Amber’s way…. swish swish!” (-___-’) Sunyoung look stupid.

 

“Errr… you do that Sunyoung, I’m okay in my spot.”

 

“Yah Sunyoung! Stop it!”

 

We burst out laughing and I proceeded on my story telling. “Where did I stopped?”

 

“The Jung thing…”

 

“Oh.. yeah. Mister Liu said he already met Jessica unnie before because she and Jackie were close friends back here in KIS, both student leaders. He asked me if its okay for me to let my unnie handle the company in the future. I told him its okay for me since she’s the eldest and we don’t have any brother that Dad can train to be his heir. But if I will be given a chance to work in the company then I’ll give it a try. Even if I start at the bottom. He just nodded at me with a kind smile and said, “You will be a great asset of your company.”

 

“And then?…”

 

“Mrs. Liu said, “Do you like to eat?” but Amber beat me to it and told her Mom I eat a lot. She said I should join them for lunch this weekend because she’s going to cook a feast. I didn’t know what to say actually…”

 

“You said Yes, I assume.” I pouted at Jinri with a shy smile nodding my head. I just can’t say No to Mrs. Liu… she’s so warm and chatty. And she said she’ll cook a feast… who says No in a feast?!

 

Of course… I went hehehe… her Mom cooks the most delicious Braised Beef and Chili Crabs. Her Oatmeal Chocochip cookies was sooo good! No wonder Amber used to sneak out at night in the kitchen when she was a kid just to eat those yummy cookies. Her Mom was laughing while narrating how Amber cried when she accidentally broke the cookie jar. She said Amber cried and thought she don’t love her anymore because she’s not talking to her.

 

I was so full I fell asleep with Amber while lying in her hammock under a tree. Their house has a wide garden just like our residence, her hammock was tied between two old Chestnut trees. The fresh breeze and music coming from her iPod made me sleep peacefully… in her arms. Oh gosh butterflies in my stomach once again… ~~(^___^)~~ 

 

The two of them burst out giggling while poking me endlessly with their finger, even teasing me with that if food and Amber are combined who am I to say No?!

 

Lunch break came as usual, our group heading out to the cafeteria for that one hour where we can pig out and have a chat. As soon as we enter the cafeteria, some prying eyes were on me and Amber. The whole Class 1 - C was there glaring at us, the girls specifically. Hahaha… maybe they are mad at me for breaking their little Bear oppa’s ‘tiny bubbles’ with my knees. The jerk was there with his little army, when he saw me he immediately covered his lap with a bag. Afraid to have your tiny bubbles to be broken again?!

 

Tsss… he deserves it. He’s an arrogant jerk who punch girls. I don’t know what those girls eat in the morning for them to say that their little Bear oppa is rich, handsome and such a softie. He punches girls. What’s so gentlemanly and softie about that!?

 

And excuse me… I’m richer than him. My family is richer than him. Amber’s family is richer than them since the Lius owns the company where Jongin’s Dad works.

 

He and Amber are set to meet later at the Principal’s Office together with their parents. Jackie filed a complaint to the Guidance office for what that Jongin did to us and for harming her sister. I hope I can be there but I know I won’t be allowed since I’m not family. I hope it goes well. I don’t want Amber to deal with the same experience she had before in L.A..

 

“Why are they looking at us?” Amber whispered in my ear while we’re eating. She doesn’t like being stared at.

 

“Maybe because they like your shirt…”

 

“Or maybe because you are beautiful today.” I gave her a look of disbelief. Seriously?! Flirt here? Right in front of our friends?! She was wriggling her eyebrows playfully looking so cute this afternoon. What does she want?

 

“What?!”

 

“I forgot my workbook in the org office.” *wriggle* *wriggle*

 

I stared at her narrowing my eyes not fully understanding what she wants. If she forgot her workbook then why don’t she get it? She can open the door since she has a key. Vic unnie gave her the responsibility of opening our office after our classes since unnie finishes hers an hour later than us.  

 

Or maybe she wants to do something…

 

A silly smile slowly crept on her lips when I started to stare back at her with a silly smile too. The two of us just looking at each other, our eyes doing the talking. We still have… what?… 30 minutes till the bell rings?…

 

So you want another practice session huh…

 

Tell me how can I resist those eyes of yours? Its like you’re staring deep down to my soul… always makes me say Yes in everything you ask for…

 

Its enough time… I think.

 

Why do I suddenly felt so excited to know what she has in her sleeves again?!

 

“I forgot my workbook too.~”

 

Both of us stood up from our seats slinging our back packs in our shoulders. Sunyoung and Jinri are still halfway on their Bibimbap and they won’t be finishing soon because they are talking while eating so it means we still have enough time. They usually finish 5 minutes before the bell rings. “Hey girls, I forgot my workbook in the org office. I’ll just get it.”

 

“I forgot mine too! I’ll open the door for her… bye!”

 

“Yah! What workbook are you two talking about!? Exams has ended! We don’t need the workbooks anymore!”

 

We immediately went out of the cafeteria not hearing what Sunyoung and Jinri was saying. She took my hand intertwining our fingers and it made me smile because she’s really living up to her promise.

 

Three flights of stairs and at the end of the hallway, we finally arrived in front of the office. Amber quickly took out the key from her pocket to open the door while I look around if there are students in the area. This floor is only reserved for organization offices, no classes is being held in this floor. So the chance of being caught is really minimal, unless someone follows us.

 

As soon as we entered the door, she immediately locked it. I pulled her to the small couch in the corner where she gently pushed me that made the two of us stumbled clumsily, giggling. She covered my mouth bringing her finger to her lips indicating I keep quiet. I rolled my eyes as a response biting her palm that is covering my mouth.

 

“You love biting me, don’t you?”

 

“You talk a lot…”

 

“You talk a lot too~…” just looking at her and her smug smile makes my heart race. All I can think about is how her lips would feel on mine right this minute.

 

I pressed my lips on hers, teasing her with lingering pecks until she seems like too eager that she caught my mouth and on my bottom lip before letting it go with a grin. “Set your timer Alpacaber, we have 25 minutes.”

 

“Right… I forgot about the timer.” she fumbled for her phone pulling it from her back pocket and started pressing on the buttons to set the alarm. We have to, because if not, we will be late again like what happened the other day.

 

She placed the phone under the couch so its just the two of us who can hear it before going back to me. “Now, let’s start?” I rolled my eyes when she gave me a double wink. Usher’s voice singing ‘My Boo’ started blasting on the phone speaker. Not again!

 

🎵 There's always that one person
That will always have your heart
You'll never see it coming
'Cause you're blinded from the start
Know that you're that one for me
It's clear for everyone to see
Oh baby ooh you'll always be my boo...🎵

 

“Why do you have to play that song again?!” she took my hands and placed it on her neck securing it there. Our noses bumping as the song plays in a low sound that only us can hear.

 

“Because I read from the internet that playing music while making out brings out a good mood… can  I kiss you now?” I snorted at her with a smile as my answer. She gave me lingering pecks on my lips, pulling away just to tease. Hmmm…. she actually has a point. I also find myself being in the mood when she plays music while we kiss. Even inside her car where we sometimes ‘practice’ she will play that song or sometimes its Nelly playing. She likes RnB songs a lot… I hate to admit it but she’s right. Good music does bring out good mood.

 

Those lingering pecks we give each other became open mouth kisses. She circled her arms around my waist and raised my body with hers on the couch, the two of us now sitting. Our lips still connected when she guided me in her lap as I sat straddling her like a chair. We stopped kissing to catch our breaths before slowly connecting our lips again and let ourselves lost in the electrifying feeling inside our veins. Kissing her is so addicting… I can never get enough of her lips, all I wanna do is kiss her. Looks like she cast a spell on me.

 

🎵 Do you remember girl
I was the one who gave you your first kiss
'Cause I remember girl
I was the one who said put your lips like this
Even before all the fame and 
People screaming your name
Girl I was there and you were my baby..🎵

 

Ummm… we’ve been sneaking in this office at every chance we can have. I can’t remember when it started… maybe a few days after we had our reconciliation. It just happened, she accompanied me here in the office to get my scientific calculator I left inside my drawer. It was also lunch time and we were fooling around poking and pushing each other. I accidentally tripped on the cable lying around on the floor, lost my balance, Amber tried to catch me and we ended up on the floor with me on top of her. My front teeth bumping in Amber’s forehead that made her tear up because it hurts badly and there was a teeth mark. It looks like a vampire bit the skin of her forehead, although she looks so cute but she’s really tearing up like a baby kekeke. Very not so unique, not like those in heteroual romantic movies wherein the leads will stare at each other and they will feel that their lips are like magnets pulling them closer together. Nope. Not like that.

 

I just thought that maybe a kiss will be enough to console her and because I feel so bad about the mark on her forehead. So I gave her forehead a peck as a consolation, she whined and said it was still stinging plus it wasn’t enough. Then and there I knew she’s already taking advantage of me so why not take advantage of her too by teasing her? It started with just a peck until it became a full blown make out session at the couch. We almost came late to the next class because we forgot the time.

 

When Amber is being tease, she lost control of everything and will act on impulse. That’s what I discovered about her over the course of months we got to know each other. It was just simple pecks on her forehead and her nose until it went down to her cheeks. Purposely bumping my nose on her lips and cheeks and everytime I will brush my lips on hers her breath will hitch, that’s the time I will pull away and leave her wanting. Until she can’t take it anymore and asks for my permission.

 

It always amazes me that everytime she wants to kiss me, she will always asked me for permission. It was sweet of hers to do that because it means she thinks about my feelings.

 

Every single moment we kiss is a learning process for the two of us. We learn together and ask each other if its okay to do it or not. Its all kissing, it doesn’t go way beyond that. I’m not ready for that level of intimacy. It scares me.

 

“How many minutes more?…” I asked her when I broke the kiss, caressing her cheeks gently with my hands. Her hands were all over my waist gripping and my sides while planting small kisses on my chin, biting it after. Her face looking flush from all the breath taking kiss we are doing.

 

“I don’t know… all I know is I want to kiss you again…”

 

I brushed my nose on her cheeks, giving her face lingering pecks before slowly dragging my mouth on her parted lips kissing her slowly,gently. Her tongue started twirling around my tongue adding fuel to the fire burning inside me. My knees are weak and my mind clouded with the sensations running inside my veins. She pulled back a little before wrapping her lips at the tip of my tongue it gently, swirling her tongue again on mine giving me an open mouth kiss. It was pretty intense, my knees were trembling because of what she did. Gosh… I feel like burning… Her hands started to move my body gently on her lap.

 

🎵 It's getting hot in here, so hot, so take off all your clothes
I am, getting so hot, I wanna take my clothes off
It's getting hot in here, so hot, so take off all your clothes
I am, getting so hot, I wanna take my clothes off..🎵

😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁

 

We were so lost in our kissing when her alarm went off blasting. I broke the kiss to signal the end of our session that left her in a cute pout still trying to run after my lips. “Time’s up~…” I whispered at her in a giggle covering .

 

“Two minutes more…”

 

“Amber!~” I gave her one last lingering kiss on her lips before breaking it and patting her head, the two of us smiling at each other with contentment. I never thought I will feel this kind of contentment with just kissing her.  

 

She reached for her phone under the couch still holding me in her lap and turned Off the alarm before brushing her nose on my cheeks. My eyes closing on the tenderness I can feel from her gesture and the warmth her arms are giving me. “That was wow…”

 

“You always say that after…” I snickered at her. She stood up from the couch wrapping my legs on her waist and carried me to her desk for me to sit. I opened her drawer and pulled out sheets of tissue from her stash and started wiping her face and mouth. Wow… her lips are a bit swollen.. She fixed my hair and tied it in a ponytail with the rubber band that is always ready on her wrist, before wiping my face too with her handkerchief. Both of us sweaty from the engaging activity and still catching our breaths. I need to go to the bathroom and clean up… gosh.

 

She helped me go down from the table when we heard footsteps outside the door. Both of us looked at each other with alarm because if anyone finds out what we have been doing inside this office, we can be sent to the Principal’s Office again. Double whammy.

 

She motioned for me to keep quiet and pulled me to the wall beside the door. The footsteps were loud, like they were walking around outside the room looking for something before someone spoke.

 

“Are you sure they are here?” I know that voice…

 

“I think so.. I heard them at the cafeteria a while ago that they need to go here in their office to get something. Maybe they are still inside Jongin.” What the hell is that jerk doing outside and looking for us?!

I was going to open the door looking like an Amazon when she stopped me motioning that I calm down. What do they want?!

 

“Handle the lesbo, make sure she’s not going to walk again. I’ll handle Jung…I’m gonna make sure she’s going to be mine today.” Disgusting.

 

“But Jongin… don’t you think that’s a little bit… out of character? We are inside the school pre

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter