Teenage Dream

To the Silly, Crazy, You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 A/N:HEY CHINGUS! 

I WOULD LIKE TO TAKE THIS OPPORTUNITY TO THANK EVERYONE OF YOU AGAIN FOR SUBSCRIBING IN THIS STORY AND PATIENTLY WAITING FOR UPDATES! THANK YOU! THANKYOU TO THE UPVOTERS!

I WAS LISTENING TO KATY PERRY WHILE WRITING THE LAST PART HEHEHE SORRY ABOUT THAT CHINGUS. xD

PEACE YOW~!

 

 

When I first met the two of them, it was embarrassing.

 

I was embarrassing and they were embarrassed too.

 

I don’t even remember how I ended up in that couch, inside Heather’s house with two giggling, kissing, teens so early in the morning at the kitchen doing breakfast.

 

Why was I embarrassing?

 

Well I was .

 

WORSE IS…

 

I DON’T EVEN KNOW HOW OR WHY. XD

 

 

 

That time I was already on my second year of studying at UMass - Lowell taking up my second degree majoring in Sociology. Yup… second degree. First one was a Business Administration course majoring in Entrepreneurship.

 

Why am I studying again?

 

Because… I don’t want to go back home to Korea.

 

Going back home to Korea means losing the freedom I enjoy so much in Lowell.

 

Anyway…

 

Back to my story.

 

The night before that very embarrassing situation, I attended a frat party and a sports house party. Frat parties at UML (the abbreviation of our school) are organized and welcoming. The fraternities at the Greek Lane knows how to run a party, booze is available but not compulsory if you don’t drink. If you do want to drink you can always go to DTL or as we all know as Downtown Lowell aka The Bar scene. Where most of the drinking bars are located typically the go to places of university students wanting to chill and drown their selves to alcohol because of heartbreak or an F in Entrepreneurship 101.

 

I didn’t get drunk at the Frat party because I only went there to socialize with my “Greek” friends since I was invited. I’m a Miss Congeniality so I’m always invited in events kekekeke…

 

It was in the Sports house party that I got dead drunk. The soccer team party where everyone is rowdy and takes in liquor like its water coming from the faucet. Body shots of tequila, red cups of beer, dancing and being crazy, last memory I have was… I don’t know.

 

  

 

 

 

Flashback

 

 

“Shhh… quiet baby… or Heather’s friend will wake up…” Ugghhh… who… is… that…

 

“Yah! We should wake her up! Look at her… what if she gets sick…” *sniff* *sniff* hmmm… smells like… coffee… and … Kimchi…

 

Smells like… home.

 

Ugh.

 

Home.

 

“Its not our fault she did that thing last night…” they suddenly went quiet and thank God I can continue on sleeping….

 

Wait a minute…

 

I slowly open my right eye, adjusting it. A tinge of pain suddenly made its presence known. Awww… I hate the morning after of drinking…

 

Brrr… why does it feel so cold?…

 

“Amber~… wait… I have to cook our breakfast… uggghhh~…” Huh?… wait…

 

“I told you… I want you for breakfast…” Oookay… did I slept with anyone of them last night?!

 

“Stupid… you said you wanted scrambled eggs for breakfast… Amber!~…” Am I hallucinating or hearing anything I shouldn’t hear?!

 

“Well… once I dip this inside… its going to be scrambled.” that is one graphic . I didn’t get what the guy was whispering about but I bet its something naughty by how the girl squealed and giggled then I don’t hear anything again. God… be quiet! I’m sleeping!

 

I’m thirsty… my throat feels so dry… what did those fools at the party gave me last night!?…

 

Opening both my eyes slowly, the blurriness and brightness of the room welcomed my sight. And caught two people in the nearby kitchen that looks like they are eating each other’s face on the marble counter. What a morning…

 

Cranking my bones, I stood up slowly from where I am lying. Oh… I passed out on the couch… maybe that’s why I feel cramped… my long legs doesn’t even fit… but my couch is long… why is this couch short…

 

Waterrrrrrrrr….

 

Squinting my eyes and trying to look for the fridge, I made my way to the small kitchen and opened the metal box. Grabbing a bottle of water, I immediately chug the whole bottle with my eyes closed quenching the thirst I’ve been feeling. … my head hurts. I hate hangovers.

 

“tttttt… my head…” I ing will not drink again…. ugh. So cold…

 

I always say it but I always break it too.

 

“Ehem…” oh.

 

I turned my head to the left and saw two pairs of eyes staring at me from head to toe. The guy was pulling down the shirt of the girl, both of them looking like they were busted. Maybe that’s why they look so shock… hmmm….

 

“OH.. hey…” I nodded my head in a greeting with a lazy smile. But they were still staring at me… what’s wrong? They look Korean… she’s pretty… but too young. And he’s handsome too… and pretty… hmmm… a pretty boy?… both of them look so young… the hell…

 

Did I just picked up two youngsters while I’m drunk??!!

 

I furrowed my brows when the girl suddenly grabbed the boy’s head and covered his eyes with a kitchen towel even though he is protesting. Her face has this shade of red looking up in the ceiling. What…

 

“Ummm… maybe… you should… cover up… Miss…” Huh?

 

“Cover up?…” Why do I have to cover up…

 

 

….

 

…..

 

What the hell…

 

My eyes went wide as a saucer and grabbed the nearest thing I think that can cover my whole body… a frying pan. (-_-’)

 

WHY THE HELL AM I !!!???

 

“W-w-what… why am I n-?!” trying to shuffle the frying pan and my free hand to cover my and my dignity.

 

“Duh… Don’t you remember what happened last night?”

 

It was Heather, my friend from the university who answered my question. She was wearing a bathrobe that didn’t even reach the top of her knees, her long, slender, and y German legs showing. Her blonde hair tied in a messy bun, her eyebrows wriggling playfully at me while putting a spare bathrobe over my shoulders. Ohhh… so I am in Heather’s apartment?

 

I ended up here… and we had last night that’s why I’m ?

 

But I don’t remember… seeing her last night…

 

… … I don’t remember everything… why…

 

I don’t remember what happened last night…

 

… why… I want to remember… she’s one of my best… I mean…  

 

“H-h-heather… did… d-did…”

 

She snickered at me, my mind in a blur. The girl now looking at me controlling the laugh she’s been keeping and her boyfriend, I supposed because he talked about dipping his fingers inside the cookie jar to scramble the eggs my goodness! Kids nowadays!

 

By the way, who are they?

 

Heather guided me to the couch and took the frying pan I’m holding. I wrapped my arms around my body securing the bathrobe to cover myself and sat there still in a blur. Last thing I remember is me walking out of the dorm where the party is happening because someone said the Police are coming.

 

“So you don’t remember?! Geez Sooyoung! How can you forget such thing!” she turned to the two teens who are already smiling at me, embarrassment written all over their faces. Shouldn’t I be the one to feel embarrass? They already saw all of me!

 

Remember Sooyoung… remember…

 

“What happened last night?”

 

The guy scratched his head while looking at me then at Heather. “Uhh… well… you knocked on the door last night…”

 

“When Heather opened it, you suddenly entered and lay there… at the couch…” the girl said why biting her nails. The guy reached for her hand pulling it down, tucking it on his arms stopping the girl. Cute.

 

So I came here… entered the house and lay on this couch…

 

But why am I…

 

“We were watching TV you drunkard! Then you came and lay yourself here like you own this house! You got these two scared because you stood up and took off all your clothes dancing like a cowboy!” OH MY GOD.

 

The color on my face drained while looking at these two teens in front of me with an embarrassed smile. I can’t believe I did that! What the hell!

 

Heather introduced them to me as Amber Liu and Jung Soojung, both came from Korea and will be starting on the next term since it was already late to enroll them. I wasn’t really interested why they are in Lowell and only focused on how the two of them interacts. The guy has his arms around the girl’s shoulder both of them sharing a smile before turning their attention to me. I saw hearts shooting hahaha!

 

The guy was Amber and he is a girl. My bad. Sister of Heather’s friend Jackie whom she met in Korea when she went there for a Student Exchange program. While Soojung is Amber’s girlfriend obviously, but what made me curious was how they survived being a couple in the country I hate to live in.

 

Starting that day, I got to know them. Heather entrusted them to me since I’m a Korean and she knows I have the capacity to guide those two on how to live in Lowell.

 

They are such good people and very much in-love with each other. They told me the reason why they were there and their real identities. I admire them for being so brave to stand up for their love and to leave the comforts I also have back then when I was still living in Korea. Belonging to prominent business families that know nothing but status and image.

 

I helped them in school when they need one. But those two rarely needs help because they do everything on their own when they know they can. They only need guidance and that’s it.

 

I was on the Lacrosse Varsity Team and told Soojung we have a try-out. She has never played Lacrosse before but she was interested after watching our team practice on the field. Plus being in the varsity team means extra credits and a possible scholarship. I taught her how to play and explained everything and what surprised me was her ability to learn quickly. When she graduated, she was the Captain of the Team and won 2 Championships for the University, receiving an award because of that.

 

Amber took two degrees and I thought its such a drag and too much. She said nothing is too much when you want to learn and be a better version of yourself. Coming from someone much younger than me, I reflected on what I have been doing with my life for the past years and realized… she’s right.  

 

Both of them are smart people. Hardworking and down to earth. I helped Amber to apply in the grocery store where I was having a part-time and she got in. We worked there 4 hours a day, then after that she will be off to her next part-time jobs while I do too and go straight to my next job as a waitress in a bar. Juggling work, school, life was hard. But when you have friends like them, life becomes more colorful.

 

They are not just friends… they became my family.

 

Meeting them and being able to witness for years how much they love each other slowly made my misconceptions on love slowly disappear. They may have started young but they’ve been through everything. The thought of breaking up never crossed their minds they said, because breaking up means one or two of the person isn’t the same anymore that they have to free each other for the sake of not getting hurt further.

 

I witnessed all the hardships they encountered, especially when they were so broke when Amber got sick with Pneumonia. I wanted to help them but I don’t have enough money. Even if I haven’t eaten all day, I gave my last $5 to Soojung and tried to get help from other friends but it was hard since it was a harsh winter. Banks are closed that’s why the money their sisters sent to them can’t be withdrawn. Heather was already living at Boston then and was on her way even if it was snowing. Soojung asked me to sell her camera but at the last minute was blocked by Amber. Luckily, Heather arrived and Soojung got the money she borrowed from her that’s why we were able to buy Amber’s medicine. She got healthy and started working again so they can pay for what they borrowed.

 

At first, you would think both of them are fools for leaving the sweet life back in Seoul. All the riches they have and they choose to leave it for the sake of being t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter