Princess

To the Silly, Crazy, You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: HEY CHINGUS! JUST DROPPING OFF A SHORT UPDATE FOR ALL OF YOU BEFORE I SLEEP! :D

Thank you to all our subscribers who patiently waits for updates, to the upvoters thank you so much!

And to announce the winner of our raffle!

The winner is...

FX_SooJung

Buddy if you are reading this, please do send me a message!

Peace yow!

Soojung's ringtone though...XD

Shout out to anyone who knows that song is,  you guys had an awesome teenage years :D 

 

 

 

AMBER’S POV

 

♪Said, if you want to call me baby Just go ahead now..♪

 

“Hmmm…. Soojung…”

 

♪And if you like to tell me maybe Just go ahead now…♪

 

Ugh… Soojung’s phone… where is that stupid phone…

 

I opened my eyes slowly and was met with the darkness of her room. Blinking my eyes a few times, I tried to lift my left arm that is now feeling numb.

 

But if I move, Soojung’s sleep will be disturbed…

 

I slowly rolled my body sideways fixing Soojung’s position beside me. She made my arms her pillow while hugging my body, she was sleeping so peacefully… even the loud ringing of her phone has no effect on her!

 

♪And if you wanna buy me flowers Just go ahead now..♪

 

“Soojung…” I whispered at her ear while caressing her bare arms. Huh! She just let out a cute light snore making me chuckle. My eyes already adjusted to the darkness that I can see a little bit of her beautiful face. She’s so beautiful… she’s one of a kind.

 

We already did it…

 

Damn… I don’t even know if I did it right at first, but at the second time Soojung assured me I did. She’s mine now and I’m hers too…

 

I smiled and planted a kiss on her forehead, lingering my lips a little to inhale her scent that I love. “Soojung… Happy birthday.” Spending our birthdays together… it feels so good. I hope we spend it together every year for the rest of our lives.

 

Rest of our lives…

 

I may be silly and cheesy at times but what I feel for her is true. I love her and I don’t have any plans of looking for others. I told myself before that if I will fall in love and enter a relationship with that person… it will be for keeps. That’s how it should be, because I don’t intend to play around and go on breaking hearts and wasting time.   

 

Her phone kept on ringing, sounding like its just near. Maybe its under the pillow… nope not here… maybe down at the floor?…

 

I rolled over Soojung slowly to take a peek at the floor and finally saw the phone blasting away with Jessica unnie’s name in the caller ID. … Jessica unnie is calling! Maybe she has a psychic ability and sensed what I did to her sister! I mean what her sister did to me! Or what her sister and I did… hehehe…

 

Stupid Amber! This is not the time to laugh like an idiot!

 

“Hmmm… Amber… you’re heavy…” Soojung mumbled underneath me, tapping and scratching my that it tickles. I rolled beside her and immediately scooped the ringing phone on the floor not knowing what to do. Should I answer it?! Or Soojung should answer it?!

 

“Soojung… Jessica unnie is calling…”

 

*Zzzzz…zzzz…zzz*

 

Wow. She’s sleeping again.

 

♪And if you like to tell me maybe Just go ahead now…♪

 

Fine I’ll answer it, I’ll just tell her Soojung is sleeping and deny if she accuses me of her sister. Because I didn’t!!!

 

I took a deep breath and exhaled loudly before tapping the answer button readying myself to whatever Jessica unnie will say. “Jessica unnie--”

 

“Hello!? Amber is that you!? Where’s Soojung!? Is she awake?”

 

“Uhh… She’s sleeping unnie. Why? Do you want me to wake her up?” I sat on the bed Soojung’s . I pulled the blanket up until her neck so she won’t get cold because man, I am cold! The A/C is blasting! Hmmm… her skin is so smooth~… I would love to kiss that back…

 

I sat straight on my seat pulling my hand away from Soojung’s back when Jessica unnie’s booming voice at the other line almost broke my ear drums. I tapped on the speaker mode or else I’ll be deaf!

 

“Wake her up! MOM AND DAD ARE ON THEIR WAY HOME!!!! I REPEAT!! MOM AND DAD ARE COMING HOME!!! THEY’RE ON THEIR WAY! IF THEY ARRIVE THERE AND SEE SOOJUNG WITH YOU WAR WILL HAPPEN!! DO YOU HEAR ME AMBER?!”

 

“B-but w-why--”

 

“LISTEN TO ME! WHATEVER YOU AND SOOJUNG DID I DON’T WANT TO KNOW BUT PLEASE WAKE SOOJUNG UP AND TELL HER THEY ARE ARRIVING! THEY PLAN ON SURPRISING HER! TELL HER ABOUT IT OKAY?! I’M ON MY WAY HOME NOW GOD FORBID I ARRIVE BEFORE THEM! I WILL SKIN YOU ALIVE AND SLIT YOUR THROAT AMBER IF I ARRIVE THERE AND SEE YOU TWO !”

 

“JESS!”

 

*Tooot Tooot Tooot*

 

“!” I scrambled on the bed and reached for the switch of her bedside lamp turning it on. I have to get dress! I don’t wanna meet her parents like this! And I don’t want to be skinned alive by Jessica unnie! Jackie!!!!!!

 

Due to my panic I stumbled down the bed, my feet being caught on the twisted sheets and my face landing on the floor. Awww! I crawled before getting up, my eyes searching for our clothes. Where are those clothes… there it is!

 

I saw Soojung’s shirt on the floor together with her pajamas and my clothes too. Picking it up quickly, I jumped on the bed and kneeled on her side waking my Princess up. “Soojung… Soojung! Wake up! Get dress! Your parents are coming!” I tried to shake her body gently but the softness of her skin is driving me insane. Hormones!! Not now!! Some other day not now!! Enemies are coming!  

 

“Hmmm…”

 

“Soojung! Jessica unnie called! Your parents are coming! Let me dress you up come on!”

 

“Tired…..” Sigh.

 

This is not going anywhere. She even took my hand and placed it underneath her cheeks rubbing her face on it before falling asleep again. Awww… that was cute but we have to get dress!

 

Did I really tire you up earlier? Hmmm… yeah I believe so. Just remembering how she released those sounds and screamed my name… *gulp* … why am I feeling hot and bothered just now?! Arrrrggghh!!! Stop that thoughts Amber!!!

 

“Soojung…” I whispered at her ear and planted kisses on her neck to wake her up and I know I succeeded because she giggled cutely. “Soojung baby, your parents are coming! You have to get dress!”

 

“Hmmm…. okay…” she just mumbled. I nuzzled my nose on her neck eliciting another quiet giggle from her and a light smack on my head but its useless. “Soojung… please…”

 

“Am… just sleep… I’m tired… just sleep…”

 

“But--”

 

“Jessica unnie is just trolling you probably… let’s just sleep please?…” she sighed and her breath became even. Wow… she fell asleep again?! I tried lifting up her arms and it just dropped effortlessly, even tried shaking it and her backside but she’s really asleep now! How can she fall asleep that easily?!  

 

Sighing deeply, there’s nothing I can do but dress her up. Or else her parents will really freak out if they see her like a new born in her bed beside me. I should at least save her dignity in front of her parents or else they will be mad at her and me. What we did is something teens like us shouldn’t do… but we just followed our heart. Its what we want.

 

Moving in a fast but sure manner, I dressed her up with her pajama and shirt tucking it in before dressing myself up. Soojung was still sleeping even snoring! This girl… tsk tsk. The world will end and you will still be sleeping.

 

I was in the process of putting on my underwear when I heard their gate being opened. OH !!! THEY ARE HERE! I wore my undies in panic before putting on my pajama and shirt that I don’t even know if its correct or not. Footsteps can be heard outside her door, the knob being turned. I joined Soojung on her bed diving underneath the blanket and wrapping my arms around her waist pretending to be sleeping when the door opened.

 

Oh Lord please help me… please…

 

When her parents sang Happy Birthday that was the only time that Soojung finally woke up. I kept my self under the sheets just listening to what is happening. Just stay there Amber… hang on… don’t speak, don’t open your eyes.. pretend you are sleeping…

 

Mister Jung’s voice is scary! Its booming all over the room… … am I going to get out of this house alive?! Jessica unnie is finally here! Please,please,please! Save us!

 

“Jessica! Soojung! Who is that person?!”

 

“D-dad this is--”

 

Oh my God please don’t kill me Mister Jung! I love your daughter so much I will marry her if you want once we reach 18! if that is even possible! In fright, I reached for Soojung’s waist hugging it tight and buried my face on her lap pretending to sleep. Soojung… don’t let your Dad kill me!

 

“Dad… this is A-amber…”

 

“I don’t care what his name is, what I care about is why you have a boy inside our house, inside your room, and in your bed hugging you right now!” !! HE’S GOING TO KILL ME NOW!! I tighten my hold on Soojung’s waist, my limbs trembling under the blanket. I felt her hand on my head it gently calming me. She knows I’m awake…

 

“Yunho… calm down. Listen first to Soojung…”

 

“HOW CAN I CALM DOWN IF THERE IS A BOY LYING IN YOUR DAUGHTER’S BED!!!” I’m actually a good looking person from the female specie sir.

 

“YUNHO!”

 

I opened my eyes a little to see what is happening and I instantly shut it tight when I saw Mister Jung grabbing the blanket that is covering us and pulled it roughly out of the bed. … dressing Soojung up is the best thing I did tonight besides making love to her.

 

“Dad, calm down.. This person has a name and he is a she. She’s Soojung’s bestfriend…” BESTFRIEND!!??

 

I AM NOT HER BESTFRIEND! I AM HER… UHH… FUTURE…UHHH… UNOFFICIAL… GIRLFRIEND? SHOULD I TELL THEM OR LET SOOJUNG TELL THEM?

 

Mister Jung will definitely kill me if I suddenly pop up from his daughter’s lap and introduce myself:

 

“Good morning Mister and Mrs. Jung my name is Amber Liu and I am your daughter’s unofficial girlfriend and bestfriend and by the way your daughter and I just had a birthday and its both our first time so please don’t even think about marrying her off to some chaebol not richer than my family because… uhh… I love your daughter very much so please let me date your daughter!”

 

Phew!

 

I will definitely be dead later on if I make that speech.

 

“Dad, she’s a Liu.”

 

The room became quiet after Jessica unnie said I’m a Liu. Sigh… yeah… I’m a Liu Mister Jung, your daughter loves a Liu. Don’t’ you like it? Our companies can make projects together in the future? You know… like Samsung and LG…

 

“Happy birthday Princess… let’s talk about this tomorrow morning at breakfast. Tell your ‘bestfriend’ to join us…”

 

“Y-yes Dad…”

 

. Can I skip breakfast tomorrow!? Sneak out in the morning and just leave a note for Soojung telling her Jackie called me asking me to go home quickly?!

 

No way I will do that to Soojung… only jerks do that kind of sneaking out..

 

I have to man up!

 

Man up?! When you’re gripping so hard at the back of Soojung’s shirt!?

 

Tsss… man up but not tonight.

 

Maybe tomorrow at breakfast.

 

If Mister Jung won’t kick me out of his residence once he finds out his daughter and I had a magical birthday celebration before they came.

 

As soon as I heard the door being closed I opened my eyes and saw Soojung smiling at me while biting her lips. “Hey, they’re gone…”

 

“Jessica unnie?”

 

“She already came out of the room too.” I released a loud sigh and buried my face on her lap. A flood of relief came over me. She giggled quietly while my head and my back making me feel calm. I rolled on my back and took her hands pulling her on my side to lie down too.

 

Both of us lay side ways facing each other. I reached for the fallen strands of hair covering her face tucking it behind her ears. She smiled at me almost giggling “Thank God you are good in acting… even if its so lousy.”

 

“Thank God for Jessica unnie calling! I was waking you up but you sleep like a log! I have to dress you up quickly or else we’re busted! Awww!” she flicked my forehead even pinching my nose.

 

“Stupid Alpacaber! You dressed me up but you forgot one thing!” one thing?… what’s that?

 

I gave her a blank expression earning an eyeroll from her then she took my right hand that is caressing her waist and handed me a cloth… er… wait… its not a cloth… .

 

“Oh…”

 

“Yeah, oh. Stupid! You forgot my undies! Mom saw it lying on the floor near the door!” she hissed.

 

Ooops.

 

“Sorry Soojung… I was already panicking! You won’t wake up and your parents are coming so I just took the clothes I saw and put it in you before I wore mine.” I pouted at her like a scolded puppy. She patted my head pouting at me too. “Sorry Am… its my fault too. I was too sleepy to listen…”

 

“I understand… you were ‘tired’..” I emphasized the word tired earning a slap on my arm. Aww! “Hey!~”

 

Her cheeks turned red while pouting at me. Aigoo… cutie. I reached for her forehead planting a lingering kiss there before staring at her again, she has a shy smile on her face that made me smile too. “Still tired?”

 

“Not anymore~. Just sleepy…”

 

“Next time, I won’t tire you anymore…” I wriggled my eyebrows causing her to giggle and blush… then my face met her palm. Awww. Brutal.

 

“Stupid Alpacaber… tsss…”

 

“Soojung-ah~…”

 

“Hmmm…?”

 

“Do you regret it… what we did…” she shook her head and smiled tenderly at me, resting her hand on top of mine that is cradling her face. The warmth of our bodies we share through that contact running on my veins. A simple contact that made my heart calm and all the insecurities I have inside melting away.

 

“Why would I regret it when its exactly what I want…”

 

“R-really?…”

 

“Yup. Do you regret it now?!” she narrowed her eyes at me playfully throwing her legs over mine trapping me. I broke into a fit of hush laughter and captured her lips in a soft kiss smiling after. “Regrets are for those who are too stupid to listen to the instructions of their Boss that they end up making stupid things. I listened to my Boss, didn’t I?”

 

“Weirdo.”

 

“Same to you~…”

 

“Ready for the breakfast tomorrow?”

 

“Your Dad has a problem about me being a Liu. I think that will be our problem Soojung… second is our gayness.”

 

“I know… let’s see tomorrow… maybe he’ll have you for breakfast.” she smiled patting my cheeks even pinching it hard. “Why are you so cute?!”

 

“Tsss… because I am cute. Let’s sleep now Spider Jung. Tomorrow, I die.”

 

“Silly!~” she bridged the gap of our lips giving me a lingering pecks with a thoughtful smile. “No one will die tomorrow… don’t worry, I’ll hold your hands under the table.”

 

“Just my hands?…”

 

“What else? I already have your heart in my hold. Don’t worry, I won’t ever drop it.” I snickered at her and found myself smiling like a fool. Yeah, she holds my heart. No doubt about that.

 

Both of us enclosed in our own bubble that no one can enter. My heart beats for this girl only, no one else can make me feel this way but her.

 

Even if I have to kneel in front of Mister Jung tomorrow, I will.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Morning…

 

Okay, I know I said earlier at midnight that I will man up and face Mister Jung but this is too nerve wracking I think I’m gonna pee!

 

Soojung woke me up early saying we have to dress up for breakfast and we have to be quick. She said her Dad will be going down and as tradition every weekends, he wants to see his daughters already seated by the breakfast table when he arrives. I am no daughter but I am with the daughter so I have to comply. Uggh…

 

Putting on my best clothes that I have inside my bag (it was actually the clothes I’m going to wear later for Soojung’s party but… situation calls), we went out of the room together with me trailing behind her. We met Jessica unnie outside in the hallway waiting for us also dressed up nicely like she’s going on a picnic. Even Soojung is dressed up nicely, she’s wearing a simple white linen dress that cascades down the top of her knees.

 

She really has legs to die for… damn.. I have to bite my lips so hard earlier while watching her put on some lotion on her legs I think I even drooled. She noticed I wasn’t listening to her briefing about Mister Jung that she threw the bottle of lotion at me snarling. Can’t help it!

 

Jessica unnie cornered me on the wall grabbing the collar of my white Ralph Lauren polo shirt glaring at me. I can feel sweat dripping on my face. *gulp*

 

“Before we go down there Amber, tell me something…” she hisses in a whispering voice that made me swallow a lump in my throat.

 

“Unnie! Stop that! Dad will see us here!” Soojung was trying to free me from Jessica unnie’s hold but she’s too strong! What the…?

 

“Shh! Shut it Soojung!” she threw a glare at my Soojung who only answered her sister with a merong. “You, did you do something to my sister last night?!”

 

“N-n-no I not…”

 

“What?!”

 

“I-I-I said n-n-no n-n-nothing…” … its so hard to lie. Soojung and I agreed to keep it a secret even to our friends. Jessica unnie doesn’t have to know even Jackie… its a secret we will keep.

 

“Are you sure?”

 

“Unnie! We didn’t do anything last night! We were just sleeping! Get your hands off her or I’ll tell Dad you were Clubbing with Yuri unnie last night!”

 

“Yah Soojung!”

 

“Don’t dare me unnie.” the two sisters had a glaring contest in front of me with lazer eyes included. Wow… I wonder who will win. Both of them are so fierce. Jessica unnie slowly let go of my collar even fixing it to its natural form. Phew!

 

Soojung pulled me to her side and started fixing my hair and shirt, patting my shoulders and ironing my shirt slightly with her palm. She ed two buttons of my shirt and left the third one then smiled at me “There, you look great as always.”

 

“Do I? Won’t your Dad think I look like I’m going to go for a round of Golf?”

 

“Dad plays a lot of Golf if you want to know.”

 

“Oh… then if he asks me about Golf I should answer him positively, right?”

 

“Yup!”

 

Okay… Golf. I play Golf too. Dad taught me Golf because he said I will need it once I become an adult. All business partnerships and deals are being closed by playing Golf. If Mister Jung asks me if what my Handicap is I’ll tell him honestly.

 

… what if he thinks I’m a show off?!

 

We arrived at the breakfast table and saw that the food are already be

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter