Bad Soojung... BAD

To the Silly, Crazy, You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: HEY CHINGUS! 

SO... HERE IS OUR UPDATE FOR TODAY/TONIGHT.

Hmmm.... hehehe *winkwink

Peace Yow!~

P.S. 

I haven't pick the winner i will announce it on my next update. :D


 

 

Night before her birthday

 

SOOJUNG’S POV

 

 

 

“Wait... what if your parents come home early or your sister Jessica?!” 

 

“Jessica unnie is currently hanging out tonight with her best friend and her ON/OFF girlfriend/’bestfriend’ Yuri unnie. She probably will be home by tomorrow morning, sober and smelling like wine. Dad and Mom are still due to arrive tomorrow afternoon from Hong Kong so we have the whole house to ourselves!” 

 

“Soojung, you have a house helper and a driver, plus the guard by the gate. So the whole house is not to ourselves.” I gave her a blank look before flicking her forehead in a snicker. “You talk too much! Come on just follow me to my room!”

 

We decided to hang out in our house after classes. Instructing Amber to bring clothes because I don’t want to be alone in our house the night before my birthday. Jessica unnie called me this afternoon saying she will be home tomorrow morning because they have a party to attend tonight. Telling me to be quiet and not tell our parents or she’s screwed. I also told her Amber is coming with me and she can’t do anything about it not even tell our parents because if she does, I’ll tell her secret. She said okay sounding defeated and whining on the phone. I win!

 

I opened the door of my room with Amber trailing behind carrying our bags. She’s a true gentlewoman as always. “Just put it at the couch Am… I’ll just use the bathroom. What do you want to eat?”

 

“Hmmm… I don’t know… let’s just go down later at the kitchen.”

 

“Okay~!” I gave her an okay sign and sat on my bed taking off my shoes and socks. I followed her movement and chuckled seeing the interest on Amber’s face while looking around my room.

 

My room is simple… not much furnitures. Just a study table with my iMac G5, a large bookshelf full of my book collections (Mitch Albom, Haruki Murakami, Robert Fulghum), my Samsung Flat Screen TV by the wall in front of my bed with the CDs of movies I have as a collection too, my large corkboard on the periwinkle colored wall decorated with random photos I captured with my camera and movie tickets I collect, a Yamaha keyboard in the corner and a telescope by the sliding door leading to a small balcony. The books were shipped here from San Francisco when I moved permanently but I still have a dozen books left there that my Aunt said she will keep so I’ll have something to read when I visit.

 

“Wow… your room looks nice…” she placed the bags on the couch like what I said and my camera bag on top of my study table. I went inside the bathroom to freshen up and change my clothes, we had P.E. as our last subject. I skipped the locker rooms and told Amber I’ll just take a bath in our house because I’m already tired from running around the school oval. Gosh… Miss Brown made me do one hundred sit ups on the grass because she caught me and Jinri giggling over Sunyoung’s .

 

When I went out of the bathroom already looking and smelling fresh wearing a white shirt and pajamas, I found Amber still standing in front of my study table looking at the photos posted in my smaller cork board on the wall just above my computer. It was just random photos of our friends, of us when we goof around at school. I tiptoed on my way sneaking behind her, ready to poke her sides when she suddenly turned around and pressed her lips on mine surprising me.

 

She was kissing me softly, tenderly, I closed my eyes as she took my hands and placed it around her neck. There wasn’t any hurry, our lips just connected and moving together same as our tongues. The feeling was so good… it feels so right.

 

I got butterflies in my stomach but its good butterflies. The fluttering adds to the exhilarating experience of being kissed by someone you love so dearly and that person loving you back. Kissing her is one of the most awaited highlight of my day. A peck on my cheeks, a lingering kiss on my forehead, even our noses brushing together makes my heart stop and I just know… in that moment I’m the only one that matters in the entire universe for her.

 

We broke the kiss, both of us smiling like silly to each other. She brushes her nose on my cheeks before giving me lingering pecks on my lips. “Sorry… I just have to kiss you because I really miss you.”

 

“Silly… I just went to the bathroom!~”

 

“That was an agonizing one hour of being away from me… can’t help myself but miss you…”

 

“Stop it! I won’t fall in your trap Alpacaber!” I flicked her forehead laughing. She let go of me and sat on the floor by the foot of my bed. “What are we going to do tonight?”

 

What are we going to do tonight?! My eyebrows raised seeing Amber’s mischievous grin written on her lips. Oh no you don’t!

 

“We’re going to study tonight and wait for 12 midnight to come and welcome my birthday!”

 

“Right… hehehe…” I threw the pillow from the couch which she caught expertly, putting it behind her back and took out her ringing phone to answer. I sat on my bed brushing my long hair listening to her converse on the other line.

 

“Hey Jack! Yup we’re already here… Us? I’m sitting on the floor admiring her wall while Soojung is brushing her hair because she took bath…” her eyes bulge and turned to me looking so scandalous. Hahaha… maybe Jackie is teasing her… “Hell no! Why are you like that!? Are you really my sister!? Of course I’m not that kind of p-person…” her cheeks turned red while holding her phone tightly, looking away from me.

 

I wonder what Jackie told her…

 

Maybe Jackie is teasing her… 

 

Hahaha… as if we’re going to do anything inappropriate tonight… we just kissed. Just that, nothing else.

 

What if Amber wants something more than kisses?…

 

I slowed down on my combing and stared at Amber who is grinning from ear to ear while talking to her sister. She was laughing to whatever Jackie was telling her, “Jack! No! Do you want to see me cold and lifeless tomorrow??! I know, its Saturday and we don’t have classes…” she continued on while my eyes roam her face down to her neck. I’m such a er for her neck… I like looking at her neck, its smooth and she smells soooo good and soooo nice always. She’s not just good looking and smart, she also smells good and that’s a major turn on.

 

TURN ON!!?

 

WHERE DID YOU LEARN THAT SOOJUNG!??

 

Tssss… reading is fun.

 

As I was saying, its like this. What’s the use of being handsome for guys and beautiful for girls if you don’t smell good? Potential partners will stay away from you if smell like a sweating dog under the sun. Also bad if you still smell unpleasant even though you already sprayed all the contents of your cologne or perfume on yourself.

 

Things to remember:

 

Take a bath everyday. Don’t skip, its not good. Unless its Winter time and the water is freezing cold same as your water pipes at home. Me I still take a bath in Winter because I can’t help it. I soak myself in a hot bath then wear fluffy PJs to sleep, curling myself in a fluffy blanket. Ahhh~~~ I’m excited for Winter. Repeat #1

 

 

But you know what? Even if Amber is sweating profusely especially when its P.E. time, she still smells good. I don’t know why but when its guys I smell and they are sweaty I cringe and I can feel my stomach churning turning upside down. I don’t like the smell of guys especially when they are sweaty. Or maybe I just don’t really like guys and not attracted to them that’s all.

 

Like now, my nose crinkled in a good way inhaling Amber’s scent. I think its like how a baby is to their Mothers… once they are already familiar with their Mommy’s scent, it creates a distinct bond between the two of them. It calms them, it makes them feel loved and secured when they smell their Mother’s scent. Its the same for me, her scent makes me calm. I will bury my nose on the skin of her nape at free periods when we make our usual hang out under the Willow tree. I love sniffing the hell out of her like she always say. Her scent is already embedded inside my nostrils that even if we are not together, I can still smell her and it makes me feel better with the thought that she’s with me.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter