Mister Liu

To the Silly, Crazy, You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: HEY CHINGUS!

THANK YOU FOR EVERYTHING. :D

PEACE YOW~!

 

 

HANGENG’S POV

 

 

“Chairman Liu, you have a guest wanting to see you…” Hmmm? A guest? In the middle of a Board Meeting?

 

I gave my assistant a look that means I don’t have any time for a guest now especially in a quite so important meeting concerning my company. He was gritting his teeth with a funny smile and motioned on the door of the meeting room. Eh? He looks funny.

 

I cleared my throat and nodded with a smile to one of the Directors when he saw me straightened in my seat. I motioned for my assistant to come closer and mumbled in a low voice “Is it in my schedule today? Because I am not interested to see anyone today other than all the reports being pre--”

 

“Ehem…Sir, its the Young Master.” Oh.

 

I instantly leaned backward and stood up from my seat. “Ladies and Gentlemen…” the Assistant Director speaking in the front stopped his presentation and all heads turned to me “If it is fine with you all… let us take a break first. I can see that all of you are wanting to refresh yourselves and breathe. Let’s continue this after the lunch hour… is it alright?” they all agreed to me like I gave them relief. I gave Jackie a wink and she answered me with an eyeroll knowing very well why I stopped the meeting. It is getting boring anyway… better rest first and recharge!  

 

Jackie my eldest stood up from her seat, looking smart and beautiful in her business suit. As the C.O.O. of the company I have given her power to oversee everything and reporting to me directly. I have no regrets in shaping her as the next leader of our company because she always excel and delivers what is needed. The Board has approved of her as the next C.E.O. after I step down in a few months time.

 

Yes, I am stepping down as the Chief Executive Officer of Gong JJL Holdings and will be passing the responsibility of taking care of our empire to my eldest Jackie. But I will still remain as the Chairman of the corporation, all decisions will still be based on my approval when needed. The rest, Jackie can do it.

 

I will enjoy my retirement taking care of my family, my wife and I are already planning a 7 day Cruise Trip to Europe after my retirement to celebrate my freedom. After that, all my time will be for my lovable and handsome Grand Son Philippe.

 

The moment the doors of the meeting hall opened, I was surprised to see Yunho carrying Philippe in his arms. Oh, what do we have here?

 

“This is a surprise! The Mighty Chairman Jung is here with this little boy…” I smiled at him the two of us shaking hands. He laughed in his joyful voice smiling at me too. “Chairman Liu, its nice to see you too. I’m just here to personally deliver this little boy to your care…” Ahhh… my cute little man.

 

Philippe giggled on his hold, hands reaching out to me. “Did you miss Grandpa?! Aigooo~~… look how heavy you are!” Yunho carefully gave the baby to me and goodness! It seems like staying for a month at the Jungs really did wonders on his weight! “You got heavier… what happened to you?”

 

“Hahaha! He is already seven months old Hangeng, being fed so don’t wonder why. Anyway, here are his baby bag and milk box. The couple will arrive tonight from their business trip and Amber said they will go straight to your house...” I never really heard everything that Yunho was blabbing because my focus is on the cute little chub-chub in my arms. He was playing with my tie admiring the pattern and color.

 

“You like Grandpa’s tie?~ You can wear it later…” he answered me with a giggle so cute, even touching my face with his wet hands full of drool.

 

“Anyway, I’ll get going now. I still have a meeting with my partners. Please take care of Philippe…” hahaha… this bastard.

 

I snickered at him in a laugh “Of course! This is my own flesh and blood! I will take care of him until Sun-ah arrives. Don’t worry about Philippe he’s in good hands!” I turned to Philippe and saw him still playing with my tie but now putting the end on his mouth. “Okay… not that. Don’t eat that.” this kid. Eating everything he can grab even my tie.

 

“Hangeng…” I turned my attention again to Yunho while trying to wrestle with Philippe who is pulling now my tie and doesn’t want to let go. He was looking at me with a kind smile that 10 years ago I didn’t see on him when we are in the midst of all the battle over our daughters.

 

“Yes?”

 

“Thank you.”

 

The sincerity in his voice and humble expression says it all. He is a changed man… gone is the stressed, hateful Chairman of a corporation who is hellbent on beating me in the race of becoming the greatest in the business world. The man I despise so much for hurting my daughter and ruining my relationship with her because of a stupid bet he started.

 

But as time went by, the disappearance of our daughters took a toll on him and me too. The regret I feel whenever I will remember what happened made me sleepless at night… worrying about them two if they are doing okay. If they are eating, have a warm shelter, having a good education or working to earn money for their daily expenses.

 

I gave him a nod and he reached for Philippe’s cheeks it “I’ll see you soon little man… Have fun.” with that, he turned around to leave with his Assistant and guards trailing behind. Well… the might Chairman already softened his heart when this little man arrived.

 

“Ba ba ba…”  

 

Turning my attention to Philippe, I met his curious gaze maybe wondering about what his two Grandpas were being dramatic for. I narrowed my eyes on him playfully that slowly brought a smile on his face that became a giggle. This handsome little man! Grandpa is handsome that is why you are handsome!

 

“Well, why don’t we play inside Grandpa’s office! Do you want that, little Chub-chub?” Aigooo~~~ he started being excited and kept wiggling on my hold. He really likes being called with that name! Your parents fault!

 

Employees from all ranks greeted us while walking in the marbled hallway of the company headquarters. Philippe is already well known by the employees, I introduced him to everyone in an assembly I asked Jackie to spearhead. To make them know that my Grandson has arrived and well… just to brag hahaha!!!

 

Who wouldn’t want to brag this wonderful boy!?

 

He is handsome, cute, lovable, smart for his age and the next in line after his Aunt Jackie. If Jackie decides to get married and have kids of her own then her offspring will be in line of succession too. That is….

 

IF she decides to get married.

 

The problem is…

 

It looks like my eldest is still enjoying her bachelorette life too much, that having her own family is far from her mind. Her Mom and I are just worrying a little for her because she also needs a person who will take care of her when she grows old, a person who will shower her with love and affection, that will treat her like a Queen like how I treat her Mother.

 

But Jackie brushed it off when I opened the topic with her the other day. She said:

 

“I don’t need a man to be treated like a Queen, I am a Queen in my own right.”

 

With that, I know we don’t have to worry about anything.

 

Amber, ever since she built her own Graphics company, declined to be part of the management team of Gong JJL. She said she wants to have something to call her own, a company she built by working hard. Even though I contributed as one of the shareholders, she is still the one who has the reins on the business. The branch she has in Los Angeles, the very first one, she left in the care of her business partner and opened a new branch here in Seoul. It was a big risk moving back to Seoul especially that the graphics company in L.A. is already being known in their field but for Amber, she said she has to take a risk than regret everything.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter