Chapter 11: Cat Meets Cat

The Lively Guys
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 11: Cat Meets Cat

[SungYeol POV]

MyungSoo, SungGyu, and I decided to head to the cat cafe a bit after school. I thought that the guys would like to be around more animals.

Well, I was right.

"Ahuu~" MyungSoo immediately scooped up the baby kitten into his arms and started cooing, "You are such a cutie patootie~ Who's your mommy~? Ah whoo~~?"

The little kitten mewed and proceeded to nuzzle its fur against MyungSoo.

"Th-They can understand him?" SungGyu's eyes widened.

"Well, the cats here probably know MyungSoo is one of them, so yes," I pointed, "Look! They're all starting to come towards him!"

There were now about 8 cats mewing by MyungSoo's foot, waiting for him to pick each of them up and give them a warm hug as well.

"What is your name, little honey~?" MyungSoo said in a cute tone again, "Ah, it's meewwew? That is such a beautiful name... Ah, my name is L, from the word Love-- Yeah, my mom was raised by a human family, so she got that idea from the humans."

"I've never seen Soo acting so... cute..." SungGyu chuckled, "Usually he holds a tough facade-- GET OFF OF ME!!"

A little kitten was tugging on SungGyu's leg.

"It's just a little kitten, that's all!!" I laughed.

"Cats are ferocious!!" SungGyu huffed as the kitten scurried away, "They always chase us hamsters... Hmph."

"MyungSoo doesn't chase you."

"Well, MyungSoo knows not to mess with me because I'm older."

"...Well, okay.."

"Hyung, come over here~!" MyungSoo shouted.

SungGyu warily tiptoed towards MyungSoo as I went to go order our coffee and snacks.

"You wanna hold this little kitten? He's very cute..." MyungSoo smiled.

"Cute?!" SungGyu scoffed, "I'm not holding any predator in my arms!!"

"C'mon, hyung~~" MyungSoo whined cutely.

SungGyu held his breath as MyungSoo gently placed the little kitten into his arms.

"O-Oh--" SungGyu blinked, "This little fella is soft..."

The kitten mewed softly and SungGyu jumped.

"W-What did he just say?!" SungGyu whispered nervously.

"He said you're warm," MyungSoo chuckled.

"Ah..." SungGyu looked back down at the kitten, "H-Hey... You're not so scary after all, hmm...?"

The kitten started purring and SungGyu started blushing.

"This is seriously so cute," SungGyu whispered, "Why can't all cats be like this?!"

"You don't think I'm cute~?" MyungSoo joked as he poked his cheek dimple with his finger.

SungGyu stuck his tongue out, "Not by a long shot."

I came over with the coffee and snacks and the three of us sat down at a table.

"I have a question," MyungSoo cleared his throat, "How can I make those?"

He pointed to the polaroid photos hanging on the wall.

"Oh, pictures? Those were taken with a camera."

"C-Camera," MyungSoo blinked, "It can capture time like that?"

"I mean... I guess you could say it is capturing time," I replied, "Why?"

"I want a camera," MyungSoo said as he continued to gaze upon the photos of the cats, "It would make my human life memorable for when I never become human again."

"Wow, th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter