Missing You

Something Borrowed
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It’s been a week without Jiyong. But to Dara, it feels like three years. She missed his out of the blue visits. She even misses how annoying he gets sometimes.

So this is how it feels to be in a long distance relationship. It .

**

Flashback.

The night before Jiyong had to leave, the two of them slept in his apartment. Dara looked back and was glad she decided to stay the night. Back then, she didn’t think she’ll miss him this much, underestimating Jiyong’s presence in her life. Boy was she wrong.

They made love twice that night, and Jiyong was a little more aggressive, with Dara getting more comfortable with the two of them being intimate.

Panting, Jiyong collapsed on top of Dara, savoring the feel of being inside of her, while dropping butterfly closes all over her face and neck.

“, I’m going to go crazy without you.” Jiyong mumbled in between kisses.

“Me too, Ji. Promise me you’ll keep in touch?”

Positioning himself beside Dara, Jiyong lay on his side, one hand removing her hair away from her sweaty face.

“You don’t even have to tell me.” He smiled tiredly. “Oh, and since we both agreed on that ad with Minho, that guy has to stay away from you. I’ll ask Geeun to keep an eye on him.”

Geeun is Jiyong’s stylist, and apparently his paid spy on the side. That made Dara laugh, because she knew it was totally unnecessary.

“That’s so unnecessary, but if that’ll make you sleep at night, okay. Gosh you’re so weird when you get jealous.”

“I just don’t trust pretty boys, especially when they’re around my lovely Dara.”

Jiyong eyed the emerald necklace from his mom, which gleamed on Dara’s bare skin, as the moonlight hit it. He picked up the pendant and it, then looked at Dara.

“This looks great on you, by the way. I’m glad my mom gave you this.”

It hit Dara how Jiyong was so bad at words, but he finds ways to do things and say what he means in his own way. The necklace was his unspoken promise of their future together, and knowing that squeezed her heart, in an overjoyed kind of way.

She leaned closer to him and kissed him deeply.

I’m going to miss this protective dragon.

That was Dara’s last thought before sleep overtook her.

***

One month in…

Dara’s recollection of her last night with Jiyong was interrupted by someone saying her name. It was Geeun. Jiyong not only asked her to spy on Minho and Dara, but he also generously let Dara borrow her as her stylist for the ad. DPR already had everything covered, but Jiyong himself talked to Ian about Geeun. Obviously, Ian had no choice but to give in to Jiyong’s “simple” request. Unknown to Ian, Jiyong had a specific reason why he wanted Geeun there. And Dara knew: to report any suspicious Lee Minho moves.
 

Thinking about it, Dara found it so funny that Jiyong would go to such lengths to keep an eye on potential male admirers. But if she had to be honest about it, ever since Dami gave her new clothes and style tips, her name kept on popping in showbiz articles, and a few celebrities have voiced out their admiration of Dara. She just shook her head, finding it funny how volatile and superficial the entertainment industry is.

“All set?” Geeun asked.

Dara nodded, and got up from where she was sitting towards the set for the day. 

“Take it easy, Geeun. Have some snacks. Jiyong and his daily reports can wait.” Dara winked and grinned at her. Geeun chuckled, knowing exactly what she meant.

She had to admit though, having Geeun around is  fun. She would always tell her of funny Jiyong anecdotes, and she can’t wait to tease Jiyong about them.

The shoot went smoothly, but Dara had to redo some scenes. She still found herself feeling awkward with the whole “acting”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter