You're My Favorite

Something Borrowed
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Dara was fuming. She knew Jiyong was not in a particularly friendly mood and this tall clown decided to add fuel to the fire. Dara was puzzled about the smoking and the curt responses Jiyong gave when they were talking earlier, but when she was scrolling through Instagram, it all made sense. She’s not sure - but based on the rumors and the photos released by Dispatch (those evil paparazzo!), it is very probable that Kiko and Jiyong either fought or broke up. She can’t imagine how he’s handling it.

That’s the thing about Jiyong is, he never lets the personal things get between him and his work. If she didn’t come across the SNS posts, she wouldn’t even know Jiyong was worried about something so big. That’s how professional Jiyong is.

“Are you out of your freaking mind??!!” Dara did not hold back. What annoyed her more is that Top was just standing there, complete with a raised eyebrow.

This man-child is really out of this world!

“You should be thanking me!” the pink-haired man spit out with conviction. “Distance from Jiyong is what you need.”

“I really don’t understand your thought process.” She shook her head, arms crossed against her chest. “What are you even getting out of this?”

“I need my entertainment.” A big smile flashed across his face.

I swear, this guy is not normal.

“Did you see his face? I’m just starting and my entertainment level is up to here!” the crazy man was pointing excitedly beyond his head.

Dara sighed.

“I’d like to slap some sense into you, but you said you’re gonna help me find an apartment today. We better leave.”

She can’t believe she has to spend the rest of the day with this weirdo. He was a bit normal recently, and now he’s back to being his unpredictable, bingu self. VIPs even know how bipolar he can be – extremely serious one moment then extremely crazy the next. There is no middle ground.

**

Dara watched Top’s car drive off. What an exhausting day! She got some groceries for the week, then went apartment hunting with the fantastic duo: Bom and Top. Dara was 100% sure her energy was sapped out because she was with two very hyperactive people. She loves Bom to death, but everyday with her is like being on a variety show. While Top was Top. No explanation required.

She massaged her calves, which hurt from walking around, and started walking towards the apartment. The apartment was silent, save for the sound of the television. She saw Jiyong sprawled out on the couch. He didn’t even look at

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter