Mr. Weird Fashion Guy/ Hello, Stranger

Something Borrowed
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Dara was nearly dragging her feet forward. Every fiber of her being was dry by work and her boss. At last, Friday has come!

“Ugh, I just wanna lie on my bed and sleep for 10 years” she said to no one in particular as she passed by Finders, the well-known bar two blocks away from her apartment. Loud music drifted through the chilly night air as a man from the backdoor exited, and sat on the steps. The man is not that tall, with a lean frame. He has bleach blonde locks and was wearing the most ridiculous outfit – a furry great coat with a muscle tee inside and tattered shorts. He was a sight to behold.

“Wow I didn’t know weirdos came to this bar.” she told herself, slightly intrigued by the man who appears to be calling someone on his phone. The strange man is clearly drunk – his slurred speech evident as he screamed to his phone, trying to talk to a girl named Kiko in Japanese.

Suddenly movement on the bushes across the bar caught Dara's attention. The area was poorly lit but the night was silent, making the sound audible. The paranoid creep that she is, she walked a little bit faster. However, her steps stopped when she noticed that the sound came from 2 men, carrying cameras – both trying to capture something near her. Or were they capturing photos of her? She was puzzled. Why would anyone try to take pictures of her? That's when it suddenly dawned on her that they were taking photos of the man she just walked past.

She immediately stopped her tracks and turned around, to warn Mr. Weird Fashion Guy. Just when she was about to tap him on the shoulder, her eyes widened when something registered. This man looks so familiar and weird because she knows him. Not on a personal level, but on an "I love your music, let me marry you!" kind of level.  The drunk man is no other than Kwon Jiyong or G Dragon as more popularly known in the music industry. He was clearly out of it and he looks pissed. She tried tapping him on the shoulder to get his attention.

“Uhmm, hi. think someone is trying to take your photos.” She tried snapping her fingers because he didn’t seem to hear her.

“Yah! Listen to m—“ Dara's words were left unsaid as she felt Jiyong grab her. She was forced to take a seat on the dirty steps as Jiyong kissed her – yes he KISSED A FREAKING STRANGER – on the lips. Dara tried to slap his shoulders to make him stop and when he did, it was as if he mistook me for someone else.

“Aish Kiko, I knew you’d come for me." Jiyong said thoughtfully, brows creased while both of his hands took hold of each side of Dara's face. "Baby, I tried calling and calling but you wouldn’t answer. Why? Please, don’t do this.”

Dara looked at his eyes and saw, despair? Sadness? Regret? But she didn’t really care because she was floating away on some distant planet. There she was, Dara, a 29 year-old plain jane with Kwon Jiyong’s hands on her face and he just freaking kissed her lips!

Jiyong’s face crumpled and his hands loosened, releasing Dara's face from his grip. She realized that he was going to puke. And he was gonna do it on her. Before Dara knew it, she had yellowish-white liquid on her neck and inside her shirt all the way through her lap. And to add to the party, Jiyong passed out cold on the bar’s steps.

Dara panicked, not knowing what to do, being the goody two shoes that she was. She doesn't go out a lot and never learned how to take care of drunk people. Well, maybe just Bom. While busy contemplating her choices, she felt a blinding flash to her left and before she knew it, her photos with passed out Jiyong are being taken.

Dara pleaded and shouted for them to stop, to no avail. The paparazzi were maniacs. They didn't stop taking photos, and some were even asking questions. 

Although she was broke as hell, she  hailed the first taxi that passed by and mana

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter