My Housemate, The ert

Something Borrowed
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Dara was humming happily as she showered. The bathroom was so nice and spacious; she’d be honoured to live inside it. It has a wardrobe, a mini sofa, a sound system and a Jacuzzi.  She had a big grin on her face as she wrapped herself up with a towel. She sat on the stool and put on some moisturizer. Dara tapped her face and looked at her reflection on the mirror.

“I think sunny days are coming, Dara.” She told herself, pinching her own cheeks. She just felt so happy. The bathroom made her feel as if she’s a character in a high-budget drama.  Finally done with daydreaming, she opened the door and made her way out.

BLAG!

Her face made impact against something hard and warm.

Skin.

The skin on Jiyong’s bare chest.

For some reason, her impulse sent both her hands towards the magnificent chest before her.

Omo, touching Jiyong feels so good!

Suddenly aware that the chest she’s touching is attached to a human being, Dara raised her face upwards, meeting a fiery set of eyes. That was enough to bring her back to earth. Her face turned into a crimson ball, as a huge wave of embarrassment engulfed her.

“Mind removing your hands from my chest?” said Jiyong, an amused grin starting to creep into his annoyed face. As much as he wanted to get annoyed, he’s starting to find the weirdness of the girl before him a bit amusing. She makes it so obvious that he has such an effect on her.

“Mianhe, Jiyong! I didn’t mean to err, touch you, I mean –“ Dara tried to apologize, her head bowed the whole time, but words are not cooperating.

“Fine, fine, I get it. I’m pretty hard to resist.” Jiyong said with a chuckle, winking at Dara before he walked past her, as he made his way straight to the kitchen to get some coffee. The conceited jerk didn’t even bother wearing a shirt. And, he was just in his boxers!

Lord, help me.

Thirty minutes later...

Dara has been inside a car with Jiyong so many times, but today, more than ever, she’s come to realize how small the space is. She can smell Jiyong’s shampoo and a hint of his aftershave. Her mind kept replaying the feel of his skin against her palms.  She shook her head as if it would get rid of her thoughts and started singing a hymn inside her head, in an attempt to purge all the unwanted erted thoughts featuring the man seated beside her.

“Are you okay?” Jiyong asked, a curious look displayed on his face.

“Huh? Yes of course, why wouldn’t I be?”  Dara answered, avoiding eye contact.

“You’ve been singing too loudly. Was that a church hymn? Haha!” Jiyong slapped his thigh as he laughed, while giving Dara condescending looks. Dara’s face contorted in embarrassment, as she realized that she was singing aloud. “Damn, you really are weird, probably even weirder than Top hyung.”

“Let’s just drive, arasso?” Dara responded, crossing her arms across her chest. Her eyebrows were knitted together and she had a pout on her lips, which Jiyong found annoyingly cute. He shook the thought off as he started the car and drove away for YG.

Her weirdness is probably rubbing off on me. Jiyong thought as he stole a glance at the annoyed person beside him.

The entire day was spent with Dara attending to Jiyong’s every whim. The is busy practicing the choreography for Bigbang’s upcoming comeback together with the other members. In between dance rehearsals, the boys recorded some tracks with Teddy hyung.  When at last lunch time came, the boys and their staff had the chance to take a break.

“Dara noona, come sit with us.” The maknae, Seungri called out to the girl sitting on the far end of the room, with a big smile on his face.

Dara knew the rat is up to no good, but decided to eat her lunch with the guys. To be honest, she was st

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter