Bad Boy

Something Borrowed
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

It’s been a week since Jiyong’s press conference, but the entertainment industry and the general public still cannot get over the fact that G Dragon is in a relationship with someone as normal as Dara. The public was used to seeing GD with wild Japanese models and other Korean Idols that him being with a normal Korean citizen, is something the public cannot wrap their heads around of. However, this brought on positive feedback from fans, who think that GD has finally ditched his ‘bad boy’ ways and is trying to settle with someone – a ‘good girl’ whom he can build a future with. The internet burst with positive comments from his fans – they even think that the smart, nerdy look is becoming a fad.

 

Allkpop

Bigbang’s G Dragon’s ideal type is the Nerdy “Girl Next Door”

 

Soompi

G Dragon: Bad Boy No More

Meet the girl who captured the heart of Korea’s Hottest Musician

 

Bom’s eyes widened with every headline she saw. She cannot believe what her bestfriend has gotten herself into and she still can’t decide if Dara was smart or stupid. She’s really grateful for the concert tickets and merch perks, though.

 

“Yah, you better guard that heart of yours, Dara. I know you. You are weak for Jiyong.” Bom said with passion, as she stared at Dara intently. “You might say that he’s an but here you are, allowing yourself to get used for him to solve this mess.”

 

“Bommie, I know what I’m doing. Besides, I am not even sure if I still like Jiyong. He’s an , you know.” Dara replied, as she put her lunch inside her backpack. Today will be her second day of work as Jiyong’s assistant/pretend girlfriend a.k.a. Jiyong’s dog. Just the thought of last night’s conversation with the makes her blood boil.

 

Last night....

 

The Imperial March/Darth Vader’s Theme woke Dara up with a start. Why? It’s because this is the ringtone she especially assigned to Jiyong (because she’s pretty sure he’s from the Dark Side. That assumption is validated by what is currently happening - the is calling her and it’s 1 o’clock in the morning!). She let the phone ring 5 more times just to spite him.

 

J:Yah! Did you die? Why did you keep me waiting? I told you to answer my calls IMMEDIATELY!

 

That just blew her top off. She is tired and still sleepy and this seems to enjoy annoying the hell out of her. His chuckle which can be heard on the other line made her more furious. This guy is really despicable. Class A .

 

D: *curses internally* Whaaaattttt? I barely got two hours of sleep because of your freaking Personal Assistant’s Orientation which I think should be reported to the Department of Labor. WHO LETS THEIR PERSONAL ASSISTANT CLEAN THE HOUSE AND WASH 2 WEEKS WORTH OF LAUNDRY??? I WAS NOT INFORMED THAT I AM YOUR MAID!!!

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter