100

Something Borrowed
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Dara hung up immediately, scared she’d say something she’d regret later. When she finally got home, she lay on her bed and stared at the ceiling, still thinking about the unexpected bits of information she’d gathered. She wasn’t even sure how she got home, she was so spaced out, someone could kidnap her and she wouldn’t notice.

Kiko and Jiyong saw each other..IN HIS APARTMENT.

Jiyong lied to her. Why? If he had nothing to hide, he could’ve told her about it.

Images of Jiyong and Nana on his apartment’s doorway flashed through her head, only this time it wasn’t Nana – it’s Kiko. Her imagination is running wild, but she can’t stop overthinking. And then her brain went to what happened the other night – Jiyong clearly aroused but leaving her so suddenly, she found it weird. She didn’t, initially, but with Kiko saying a lot about Jiyong’s insatiable ual needs, it really bothered her.

She didn’t want to go that far, but she started googling photos of Kiko, Nana and all of Jiyong’s beautiful exes. Jiyong always tells her she’s beautiful, but right at that moment, she didn’t feel very convinced. She sighed and fought back the tears that were starting to form.

And just as if Jiyong knew she was thinking about him, she got a call from the man himself. She steadied her breath before answering.

“Jiyong, what’s up?”

“Hey, are you sick? Your voice sounds funny.”

“Just got an allergy or something..I’m fine, hehe.”

“Aww, Tokki. Can I get you anything? I can drop by your place after work.”

“No, I’m fine. I got some meds here. It might not be a good idea for you to come. If this is a virus or something, you might catch it too.”

“No, my immune system is great…It’s no trouble really, I’ll get you some soup…or whatever you want to eat.”

I want your honesty, Jiyong. Dara thought, but didn’t have the energy to have that conversation at the moment.

It took a lot of excuses before Dara could finally get Jiyong to promise that he won’t drop by her apartment that night. She wasn’t sure if Jiyong felt that something was off, but Dara just couldn’t summon the energy talk to Jiyong. She has to collect her thoughts first and think.

**

“Yo, do you plan to live here?” Top asked Jiyong, who was bent on a table in the recording studio, probably working on a song.

The man didn’t even bother answering. Top admired their leader’s hardwork and professionalism, but there are moments when he feels he overworks himself to forget something. This moment was an example of that. Atleast that’s what his spidey sense tells him.

“Yah, someone’s talking to you!” Top called out to Jiyong again, this time with a light tap on the head.

That got him a glare from Jiyong. But then, stopped what he was doing and faced Top.

Top raised an eyebrow, coaxing Jiyong to spill whatever it was inside his head.

Finally, he did, although a little hesitantly.

“I think I have a problem, but I’m not 100% sure.”

Top gave out an airy laugh, then crossed his arms on his chest.

“I thought I was the weird one here. Can you please tell me what’s bothering you? In human words, okay?”

“It’s just. Dara was acting strange…and I got a strange call from Kiko earlier.”

Top’s eyes gleamed with interest. Nothing catches his attention more than juicy happenings.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter