Have You Heard?

Something Borrowed
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yes, Dara is not pleased. She looks at Jiyong and she can’t believe that he is such a jerk. He thinks he can rub some money on my face and I’ll be the happiest person in the universe? He even had the guts to make the most sarcastic apology she’s ever heard. She knows he doesn’t mean it and that he just really wanted to leave.

“You don’t have to pay me, you know. You can just leave.” She stood up and opened the door, as if what she just said didn’t make her point clear enough. Jiyong just shrugged, stood up and left.

That was it. He didn’t even say thanks or anything.

That was how Dara met the love of her life and she’s not even sure if she still likes him.

“I’ll just sleep this off. Aish, that guy should be thankful he’s good-looking and talented because his personality stinks.”

Dara climbed on her bed and let sleep take over her consciousness.

Eight hours later...

When Dara woke up, it was already dark outside. She slept her entire Saturday off; but this is nothing new to her. She barely goes out anyway. She’d rather read or do her laundry. She is not the most exciting person in the planet.

Her stomach was grumbling so she decided to make some ramyun. While she was heating up some water, she the TV and her laptop.

Wow, 20 notifications on Twitter. She clicked one.

From @loveonTOP

@GDtrash, look at this!! Your virtual boyfie is dating???

Huh? On a normal day, I would’ve felt sad but news about Jiyong is the last thing I need right now. I am still not over how much of a jerk he was. But I checked out the link.

“Oh so maybe this is the Kiko girl he was calling last night?” Dara whispered as she scrolled through the Dispatch articles. As a long time Bigbang fanatic, she knew that when Dispatch releases it, it’s the real deal. In spite of herself, she felt sad thinking about Jiyong being in a relationship. But, on the other hand, she’s happy for him. The guy practically gave up being a kid to train as an idol. Now that his hardwork has paid off, he is free to date, as far as she’s concerned.

Dara typed a reply to Bom, her bestfriend a.k.a @loveonTOP on twitter. Although they see and text each other all the time, they still tweet each other like crazy. That’s how small Dara’s world is. But she likes having a few trusted friends.

From @GDtrash

@loveonTOP dude this girl looks pretty plain but isn’t she the luckiest girl ever? 3

From @loveonTOP

@GDtrash her taste on clothes is questionable though. She’s wearing the same fugly shirt you usually wear lmao

@loveonTOP language! They’re

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter