The Bathroom Conundrum

Something Borrowed
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

For the past two days, Jiyong lazed around his Jeju house with Kiko. They didn’t dare visit the cafe together in fear of being seen. Fangirls frequent the cafe in hopes of catching a glimpse of him, so he’s always careful when bringing girls with him in Jeju.  Jiyong would sneakily visit the cafe for a while in the morning and return to the house to find that Kiko has prepared brunch for the two of them. They did nothing but watch movies all day and make love. His desire for the woman is insatiable and he knows Kiko feels the same way. He watched his love sleeping beside him and he felt the stress from living under the spotlight dissipate. Kiko opened her eyes, squinting from the sunshine filtering through the open window.

“We have to prepare our things, babe. Our flight is in three hours.” Jiyong said, dropping kisses on the side of Kiko’s face.

“Can’t we just stay like this? I don’t want to leave yet.” Kiko replied with a playful pout, putting an arm over Jiyong’s shoulder.

“I’d like the same thing too. I promise, our next vacation won’t have to be in secret and I’ll plan a longer stay.”  Kiko smiled at Jiyong’s reassuring words.

“But then, how long do you have to pretend that that small, tacky girl is your girlfriend? I feel like I’m your mistress with all this hiding and sneaking around.”

“Soon enough, babe. I’ll talk to Dara.” Jiyong left a kiss on Kiko’s forehead before he stood up and started putting his things inside his duffel bag.

--

From the airport to the entire plane ride, Jiyong and Kiko did not interact. It pissed Jiyong off that they have to ignore each other. It felt that the two entire days with his girlfriend was just a dream because it was too short; now he’s back in Seoul which means that he’ll be seeing Kiko less.  Kiko will also also be flying to Japan in three days for a photoshoot.

Jiyong dropped Kiko to her place first then headed straight to his apartment. He entered his passcode and opened the door to a pretty well kept apartment. The place was silent; either the weirdo was not home or she’s already sleeping. For some reason, he was a bit nervous about leaving his place to Dara’s care for two days.  God knows what that weirdo does when she’s alone. Thankfully, his place is still in one piece. He put his duffel bag down and headed to the bathroom. What he saw hurt his eyes.

The vanity has all kinds of beauty products eating up the space. On one of the shower knobs, was a hanger with clips where women’s underwear of various colors and styles hung to dry. Jiyong put both hands on his temples, trying to massage his head which is starting to hurt.

“Dara!!!” Jiyong screamed at the top of his lungs, some veins popping out on the sides of his neck.

--

Dara snuggled closer to one of her many pillows as she dreamt of a very angry Jiyong calling out her name. The sound became louder and louder, it was almost as if it was real. A minute later she felt a set of hands on both of her shoulders, shaking her. She opened her eyes to the sound of really loud shouting noises; a loud angry voice that kept calling her name. She opened her eyes slowly. Jiyong’s red face came into view.

Oh no, this is one angry dragon.

“Yah, what are you waking me up for? Is there an emergency?” Dara propped herself up on both her elbows, shaking off her drowsiness. Jiyong stood on the side of her bed, hands on his waist, eyes staring down at her. He looked so angry she can almost see smoke come out of his nostrils.

“Emergency? You bet there is.” Jiyong paused and took a deep breath, trying to control his temper. “It seems like someone decided to decorate the bathroom with her multicoloured underwear.”

Before Jiyong even finished his sentence, Dara’s eyes widened, realizing that she forgot to tidy up the bathroom. She hurriedly stood up and ran towards it.

“Omo, so embarrassing. He’s gonna kill me. He’s gonna kick me out!” Dara recited the same words over and over while she gathered up all her things from the bathroom.

She was supposed to wake up before Jiyong comes back so she can tidy up. It was all Bom’s fault. When she found out that Dara will be alone at Jiyong’s for two days, she insisted that she has to set foot inside it. And by set foot, Bom meant inspect and sleep over. Dara had to stay up a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter