Birthday Gal

Something Borrowed
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

There was a loud female voice yelling “Kyaaaahh!” and several punches landing on Top’s body. It was complete chaos. Bom was attacking the man with so much fierceness, while the object of her attacks remained motionless, as if in shock.

Daesung, Seungri, Taeyang and Jiyong didn’t know what to do. They looked transfixed, disbelieving that their tallest member was being attacked by a lady. Their trance was broken when Dara told them to help Top, while she attempts to restrain Bom.

“Bommie!! Calm down!!” Dara said as she tried to restrain her bestfriend. She can only do so much because Bom was atleast 5 inches taller than her and so much heavier too.

Bom huffed and let go of Top, whose shirt was missing two buttons. His hair was also disheveled, his face contorted as if he was in pain. Poor guy.

“What did this guy do to you?” Bom asked, eyes still fixed on Top.

“He didn’t do anything.”

Dara’s answer completely changed Bom’s reaction from anger to confusion, brows knitted together.

“Then why do you look like that?” Jiyong asked, his eyes boring holes on her. He looked so intent, and he had on his face an expression she hadn’t seen before. His adam’s apple was bobbing up and down too.

“Uhm..he just saw me here. I swear I’m fine. I just got a little bit emotional over something.”

Dara glanced at Top, which made Jiyong look at Top, then Dara, then back to Top. It was as if he knew they were lying. He sighed.

“I have to go, Kiko is starving and I can’t deal with all this drama.”

Then Jiyong left, obviously in a bad mood. Daesung mouthed something off to Taeyang and Seungri, while the latter just scratched his head.

Everyone filed out of the garden. Bom waited for all the Bigbang guys to go first, before she took Dara aside to ask for a more detailed explanation of what happened. Dara spilled, everything including the plan to move out.

“I’d gladly take a day off from work to help you out. Psy sajangnim found a new singer who can take my shift.” Bom reassured Dara.

“That would be a great help. You’re the best!” Dara gave her a hug, and they left to join the guys in the dining area.

While they were walking, Dara’s phone beeped, but she was too pre-occupied to check the message.

 

**

The dinner was a hit, despite the earlier distraction of the night. Dara was grateful no one badgered her about the details of her meltdown, and just let her eat her birthday dinner in peace.

“Seungri, thank you very much for being so thoughtful. I can never thank you enough for allowing me to have my birthday in this resort.” Dara smiled at the maknae and continued, “And everyone, my heart is just so full. I think this is the first year I was able to celebrate my birthday with such a big group - and it's Bigbang!.”

Everybody had a warm expression on their face. But it was a bit awkward because they knew one person was missing: Jiyong.

“Too bad Jiyong hyung had to leave.” Seungri said with a thoughtful expression. “He was excited to give you your birthday gift.”

With

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter