Tokki

Something Borrowed
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Dara knew she had to get the party started, and chase away her thoughts. And she had to start soon.

“Bommie, I really need to get hammered today. I need to stop thinking.”

Bom made a face, and shook her head. She understood.

“I got you sister.” She said, and wrapped her arm around Dara’s shoulder.

“Where do we get drinks?” Bom asked Seungri. “The birthday girl wants to get the party started!”

Top hooted, clearly wanting some drinks himself.

The rest of Bigbang chuckled, but Jiyong was shaking his head.

“But noona, it’s only 10 in the morning –“

Before Seungri can even argue, Top was already guiding the ladies to a nearby restaurant.

***

The group decided to have a foosball tournament at the amusement park’s arcade. The loser will do whatever the winner asks. As it stood, Jiyong was  last in rankings followed by Seungri, and he was not happy about it. Especially since he will be officially washing dishes for a week. He just hoped that Dara will forget about it.

Seungri was playing against Top, stealing glances every now and then at the surly Jiyong. It was as if Jiyong was telepathically telling Seungri not to win. The dragon can’t bear losing twice in one day. Everyone knew Jiyong is a sore loser, especially Seungri. He looked like he wanted to just throw the game to escape the dragon’s wrath.

Intent on watching the ongoing game, Jiyong suddenly felt an elbow against his side. His expression immediately changed when he looked at who it was, a snort coming out of his mouth.

“Who’s winning?” The girl with rabbit ears and face paint started talking beside him. She had complete bunny ears, eye makeup, a cute gray triangle on her nose, and fake tiny whiskers.

Jiyong was not able to respond, still staring. His snort has become a full blown guffaw and his shoulders were shaking. Dara just raised both of her eyebrows, waiting for his response.

“What happened to you?” Jiyong paused and made a face, inspecting the girl/bunny beside him. He noticed that Dara’s big eyes and cute nose were perfect for her bunny get-up. Eyeing the plastic cup she was holding, he suspected that the weirdo is buzzed. A sniff towards her direction confirmed his suspicion.

“I wanted to look cute so Bommie and I went to the face-painting booth.” Dara said, batting her eyelashes for effect. A seco

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter