Waiting for the Mothership

Something Borrowed
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Dara didn’t go to the bathroom. She just ran to wherever she can hide and just let all the tears out. She hated being so vulnerable. She usually cried when she ran out of money, or was bothered about her mom. But never about boys. Boys were never a problem to her before because she didn’t really put herself out there. She was too busy surviving to even think about stuff like this.

When she agreed to be Jiyong’s pretend girlfriend, she never imagined that she’ll let herself fall for the guy. Even before she met him in person, he was already way beyond her reach. Getting to know him, and being his friend eventually everything worse. He’s even acting so nice to her these days, it was just getting harder to nip the feelings in the bud.

Oh well, happy birthday Dara.

When she finally calmed down, she realized that her face was a mess. She took her phone from her pocket and saw 10 text messages and 3 missed calls from Bom, but she was not in the mood to talk.

She looked at herself using her phone camera, which showed that her face was a complete and utter mess. The face paint and makeup were running. Just as she was focusing on her face, she saw a tall figure in the dark. “It” walked towards her. It was Top.

“Is this seat taken?” he asked, as if not bothered by her messed up face.

“Yes. I’m waiting for my mysterious date who’s supposed to take me back to the mothership.”

“A planet populated with tiny women who look like rabbits. I might just visit you there after our promotions.”

That earned a light chuckle from Dara. “You’ll need

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter