Ladies and Gentlemen, TOP

Something Borrowed
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Everything happened so fast. Before I knew it, I was inside TOP’s car. He offered to drive me home because, the that I am, I forgot to bring money with me. As if the situation can’t get more humiliating. I HATE MYSELF.

“You can breathe you know, if you keep it up, you’ll die from lack of oxygen.” The blue-haired man jokingly said, glancing at me momentarily. A grin is still plastered on his face.

“I’m breathing, alright.”

“Relax, ok? Haha, I’m your bias remember? I am not a scary person.”

Okay, TOP is clearly making fun of me. But can I blame him? Hmp.

“About what I said in the elevator, can you please keep it between us? I didn’t mean every word that I said. Maybe except that part about hating Jiyong.” I averted my gaze, because I know I’ll get annoyed when I see that teasing look on his face. Also, I can’t get mad at the person who’s driving me home. I can get mad at him later.

“Oh, so you didn’t mean it when you said you’re gonna skin him alive and use his skin as decoration for your office Halloween Party?” The car came to a sudden stop. The man erupted into another fit of laughter. He was laughing so hard and slapping the steering wheel with both hands. “Sorry, I just had to stop the car before we get into an accident. That part about Jiyong’s skin is just so funny HAHAHAHA!”

I sighed and played with the hem of my shirt. I really just want to go home and watch some TV. I can’t take any more of these spoiled idols making fun of me. Thanks to them, my Saturday has gone to a complete waste.

“Hey, I’m sorry. I know what Jiyong told you was out of line. He was supposed to be a kiss- because he needed your help.” TOP faced me, looking apologetic, but still with tears on the corners of his eyes brought about by laughing too hard. “If it’s any consolation, I’ll help you skin him alive, haha.”

“Maybe, I’ll call you up when I’ve finally lost all hope in life. Then we can go to jail together.” I rode along but I really wasn’t in the mood. I looked out of the window, it’s really dark outside, although a couple is still in one of the park benches. The girl was eating ice cream. I want some

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter