What is this thing?

Something Borrowed
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Youngbae nudged Seungri on the ribs, eyes still glued to their leader, who was sitting on the couch. Seungri turned towards that direction and made a confused face.

“What do you think is up with him, hyung?” Seungri asked.

“I have no idea. He’s been laughing on his own since a few minutes ago. Why don’t you go check?” Youngbae replied.  Seungri nodded and went sneakily towards the couch, trying not to make a sound while peaking at what Jiyong is up to. Seungri turned his face towards Youngbae, with a huge grin. Youngbae motioned for him to get back before the man in the couch sees him.

“So, what’s up with him?” Youngbae asked from the grinning maknae.

“He’s laughing at Dara noona’s photos. It looks like Dami noona is helping her get new clothes.” Seungri shrugged. “But I don’t know why he’s laughing, Dara noona looks pretty.”

The two of them shared a look, which TOP caught. The guy just arrived in the studio where they will be recording.

“What’s new? Looks like something juicy is happening.” TOP croaked, not showing the same interest as his words would suggest.

“Well, Jiyong hyung seems to be really entertained with Dara noona’s makeover. I don’t know, something about his reaction does not look right.” Seungri said thoughtfully.

With that, TOP strode towards the couch and slapped Jiyong on the shoulder.

“Yah, what’s with the grinning? Your lips might tear at the sides any minute now.” TOP teasingly said.

This was met with a glare from Jiyong, a small smile still on his lips.

“Oh you have no idea! I didn’t realize having the weirdo around and bullying her can be so much fun. Look at this.” Jiyong then showed everyone the photos Dami took of Dara while fitting the clothes and the videos of Dara’s drunken embarrassment. Jiyong was surprised by everyone’s reaction; no one was laughing. Instead, all 4 members, including Daesung who came closer to also look at Jiyong’s phone, was giving him a weird look.

“What?” Jiyong asked.

“Eh..errmmm…hyung, tell us, by any chance, are you now fond of Dara noona?” Seungri asked with hesitation, trying to take advantage of Jiyong’s good mood. His question got 3 of the other members nodding in agreement.

“Wait, Dara said I’m her new bias!” TOP exclaimed, brows knitted together.

Jiyong was a bit surprised, but he felt this funny thing while the other Bigbang members waited for him to answer. He just smiled and said, “Maybe I find her entertaining. She is unlike any person I’ve ever met.”

Seungri beamed and smiled, as if he knew something no one else did. Youngbae and Daesung looked at him, as if they understood, while TOP looked at him with annoyance.

The rest of the day was spent rehearsing for their MAMA performance. Everyone was excited to perform three songs: Loser, Bae Bae and Bang Bang Bang, which were all from their latest album. Jiyong stayed behind to finish some songs he’s been working on, while the other members started leaving one by one. Around 6pm, Seungri texted Jiyong.

Seungri: Hyung, have you gone home? Dara noona was waiting for you at the lounge. She said she brought you snacks in case you got hungry. I texted you just in case you forgot you told her to come by.

Jiyong’s stomach grumbled at the thought of food. He didn’t notice it was 6pm! He picked up his stuff and took the elevator going to the groundfloor, where the lounge is. There, he saw the familiar petite figure, with a backpack and l

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter