Little Dara Moments (Special Chapter)

Something Borrowed
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(This chapter is Jiyong’s POV)

 

Dara and Jiyong have been housemates for three months and pretend boyfriend and girlfriend for another three. All of the Bigbang boys have noticed that the two are getting along better than before. They always joke that Bom’s kimchi probably has magic ingredients because Jiyong started treating Dara like an actual human being when she started feeding him some.

 

Surprisingly, for Jiyong, Dara started to grow on him. But no one, and he really means NO ONE, can ever make him admit that. She kind of reminds him of his sister Dami, but a younger and weirder version. Also, she really needs some style tips.

 

I gotta let Dami help her with that.

 

“Jiyong hyung, are you with me?” Daesung called out to their spaced leader, while snapping his fingers in front of his face.

 

‘Huh? Yeah?”

 

“I said Dara noona is here with the clothes we’ll be wearing for the MNet countdown tomorrow. What were you spacing out for?”

 

“Nothing. I’ll try them on later. Seungri will just annoy me with his corny jokes. He’s been like that the entire day.”

 

“Haha! Arasso. I’ll tell Dara noona you’ll fit them later.”

 

Jiyong just nodded, his gaze drifting towards the small girl flocked by s. TOP seemed miffed by Seungri’s cringe-worthy clinginess towards his noona. Youngbae was busy checking out his shirt, while pestering their stylist to let him wear just the jacket so that he can show his abs (he heard somewhere that his fangirls love seeing him topless).

 

What a narcissist, Jiyong jokingly thought.

 

Unknown to himself, a shadow of a grin can be seen starting to form on Jiyong’s face as he watched Dara and thought about all the times he though she’s pretty cool and fun to be around.

 

Moment 1:

 

I was half lying, half sitting on the big couch in front of the flatscreen, shovelling popcorn inside my mouth while my eyes stay glued to the movie. Now, that’s multitasking J.  The weirdo recommended this movie which turned out to be pretty dope – Chungking Express by Wong Kar Wai. Said weirdo is currently sprawled on the carpet, surrounded by 5 pillows or so, as if it’s a fort.  I know, she’s like a clueless kid, but I’ve come to see that she has decent taste in movies.

 

“Yah, pay attention, stop texting your girlfriend. See, this part is the best scene of the film.” Dara remarked, glancing at Jiyong then returning her attention to the screen.

 

 Faye, one of the movie’s female protagonists, who has been sneaking into the apartment of a man she’s been eyeing for a long time, was freaking out because the man suddenly came home. Jiyong was laughing while he alternately looked at Faye on the screen and Dara who was so focused on watching. He chucked a small pillow towards her, which the bespectacled girl returned with a glare.

 

“I bet you connect with Faye because she’s a fellow weirdo.” Jiyong teased some more, throwing some more pillows Dara’s way.

 

“Are you gonna watch or not? Let’s just turn this off then, I’ll just watch in my room.” Dara countered, threatening to bring with her the big bowl of popcorn which she made but Jiyong was so earnestly eating.

 

“No, I like it. I’ll behave, mom.” He said with a chuckle. Seriously this girl is worse than his mom. She never fails to nag him to eat and take his vitamins and get enough sleep. It usually gets on his nerves (which is where their fights usually start) but he’s getting used to it. Oh they also fight because she can be too clumsy - the girl probably broke half of the glasses and plates he has stocked on his cupboards.

 

That night was the night he actually met his favourite director. Whenever he feels stressed, he watches that movie which has an uncanny way of relaxing him.

 

Moment 2:

 

It was Seungri’s birthday and naturally, the maknae wanted to party. He brought Bigbang, Dara and the rest o

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter