Dara’s Rare Makeover

Something Borrowed
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Dara looked at Jiyong as he munched on his gimbap. He looked like a skinny kid, having the meal of his life – cheeks filled with it, as he chewed like a hungry hippo. There were some bits of rice sticking to his lower lip, but Dara didn’t tell him because he looked funny. And maybe a little cute too? Dara shook her head, as if to shake off that last thought.

Who craves for gimbap in the morning, anyways?

Well, Kwon Ji freaking Yong can crave for just about anything that he likes. Even if Dara had to go out and fetch some ingredients so early in the morning. All because he wanted them fresh and homemade. Despite that, Dara cannot seem to get angry at the guy. This guy, whom he’s been housemates with for months and in a fake relationship with for even longer, brought her drunk home last night. He didn’t even make her miserable by mouthing off about it. It was a nice gesture, but she also felt suspicious.

Why is he being so nice – maybe not nice– but civil about it? As if he is an actual human being with a heart?

“Ahhh. That hit the right spot!” Jiyong exclaimed, both hands on his tummy, with a satisfied look on his face. “I can say a lot of things about you, but one thing is for sure – you make a mean gimbap, weirdo.”

Jiyong looked at her. Dara stared back, with both arms crossed on her chest.

“Spill it.” She said, while he put on an innocent face.

“Spill what, exactly?” Jiyong replied, with a smug grin, no longer looking innocent. But heck, the dragon looks like he is having fun.

“I know you’re planning something. Ok, I know it was a bad thing for me to get drunk and I have no recollection of what I did or didn’t do. So I apologize if I did something to embarrass you.” Dara said, head down, but sneaking off glances to the man sitting across her.

Jiyong just smiled. Not a happy smile, but a naughty one. She knew that face. The same face that he put on when he had something immensely annoying up his sleeve. Annoying to Dara, of course. Dara just raised an eyebrow, not showing that she is the least bit fazed. Jiyong responded by taking something out of his pocket. He pressed some icons on his phone and showed Dara the screen. Dara’s eyes grew big, and her cheeks turned pink. The man holding the phone was laughing so hard, and slapping the table with his free hand.

The screen showed Dara in Jiyong’s passenger seat, screaming loudly.

Video transcript:

*Dara wrestling with the seatbelt*

“Jiyongieeeeeee…come here! I want to thank you for taking care of me. Did I tell you that I love you? I love your hair and your eyessss and your smile and your muscles!!!!! You’re my forever bias!”

That went on for 10 minutes, with Dara trying to break free from her seatbelt and grabbing Jiyong who kept on saying “Get off me, weirdo !” while also laughing so hard. It ended when Dara puked on the car and passed out.

Jiyong also showed her the video of her and Seungri dancing their hearts out onstage. That got her wincing.

“I had some profe

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter