Scares

Socialites
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Is…Is this really where you live?” He asked quietly, eyes raking over the skyscraper in front of him that was about a hundred times the size of his apartment. 

“Um…yes? Technically?” Chenle replied, equally as quiet while Kun chuckled at them and unlocked the door. “This is the company building.”

“Company building?” He echoed, swinging their intertwined hands between them as they blindly followed Kun. 

“Yeah, there’s some people who want to meet you first,” Chenle replied, smiling gently at him and squeezing his hand in comfort. “But it’s okay, trust me.”

“Ah! There’s his office!” Chenle shouted, hurriedly tugging Renjun along as Kun shook his head at them fondly. “Ge!”

“Lele? You’re back so soon!” A very familiar voice replied shocked, the older’s wide eyes staring at them as he stopped playing the guitar in his hands. “It’s nice to formally meet you, Huang Renjun.”

“No…no way,” He mumbled, shaking his head and backing away only to bump into Kun. “There is no way this is happening.”

“It’s happening,” Kun supplied, smiling softly at him and gently patting his head. “You’re standing in front of Zhang Yixing, otherwise known as Lay.” Renjun watched as Lay - the composer who he admired and the artist who he often looked up to.

“And he knows me?” He asked Chenle and Kun quietly, pointing to himself as Chenle laughed brightly and Kun chuckled at him. 

“Yes I know you!” Lay shouted from where he sat with his guitar, blinking slowly before putting aside his guitar and standing up to walk to Renjun who immediately froze. “You’re Chenle’s boyfriend and he didn’t shut up about you-“

“Ge!” He heard Chenle shout, the younger turning a light shade of pink and letting go of Renjun’s hand to cover his face. 

“So, it’s nice to officially meet you, Huang Renjun. I’ve bee

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter