Smile

Socialites
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Renjun…you can’t keep doing this…” 

 

Looking up from his phone where he was reading an article (written by the Johnny Seo that he knew out of all people) that was on an article about Zhong Chenle, Renjun met the worried eyes of his best friends. Sighing, he put his phone down and fixed his seating on the couch, engaging in the conversation with the other five males in the room. 

“Alright, Hyuck. Tell me what I’m meant to do,” He said, tired of always justifying his actions and intents. What would you do if you casted Mark-hyung away like that? 

“I don’t know but whatever it is, it can’t be something like this!” The tanned male shouted back, making the youngest in the room flinch. 

“Hyung…Donghyuck-hyung has a point. You can’t…there’s no way that you keep treating yourself like this,” Jisung said, brushing his blond locks out of his eyes and staring worriedly into Renjun’s soul. “Please realise that you’re putting your own health at risk. I’m sure Chenle wouldn’t want to meet you again like this.” Yeah…he wouldn’t…

“Then what the hell am I meant to do?! It’s not like I can suddenly face him again!” Renjun whined, burying his head in his hands as he felt someone rub his back in comfort. It’s not…It’s not doing anything! 

“Maybe you should work on sorting out what you’ll say to him when you meet him?” He heard Mark suggest, voice close to his ear since the older male was sitting next to him, rubbing his back. “Just so you don’t blame yourself all the time.”

“But it’s my fault that we argued anyway!” Renjun retorted and heard a groan from one of the two males who were leaning on each other from their position near Renjun’s feet.

“I swear to god, you two are so alike that it’s scary,” Jeno complained, wrapping his arms around Jaemin tighter and pulling the slightly younger male closer to himself. “Whenever I talk to Chenle, he always goes on about how he’s to blame for this whole cold war between the two of you.” But it’s not his fault.

“It’s not your fault, Jun. It’s not Chenle’s fault either. You two need to seriously realise that,” Jaemin stated, Renjun watching as he leaned more into Jeno and feeling that wave of jealousy washing over him once more. 

“Besides, hyung, we all miss him,” Jisung piped up, pouting slightly from where he sat in one of Renjun’s chairs from the dining room that he had dragged to sit in. Observations of rich people #59: They can make almost anyone miss them. “It’s been six months, hyung.” 

“Yeah…six months since my big mistake,” Renjun bitterly said, remembering the events of that day. Observations of rich people #60: Their lack of presence just reminds their loved ones of mistakes that were made. If only he had opened the door and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter