Coffee

Socialites
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Hey Renjun, can you bring me a coffee? The usual that I get?"

"By 'bring you the coffee', do you mean dropping it off to the model studio?"

"I thought you would already know that..."

"I am not your slave, Jeno."

"Please?"

"I'll get Jaemin to do it since he's on break."

"THANK YOU SO MUCH HUANG RENJUN I LOVE Y-"

 

Ending the call, Renjun sighed at the fact that the rookie model Lee Jeno thought that just because they're friends and go to the same school that he is his slave. Curse Renjun and his habit of knowing rich people. Observation of rich people #5: They are incredibly busy and will often treat you like a slave. 

"Jeno needing a coffee again?" A voice cut his thoughts and Renjun smiled knowing who it was.

"Jaemin, have I ever thanked you for being broke like me?" Way to go, Huang Renjun. Now he's going to blackmail you in three week's time.

"No but this sounds interesting." Yep, definitely going to blackmail you.

"Just get this coffee I'm making to Jeno for me please," Renjun replied, annoyed out of his mind as he started to set up the machine for Jeno's usual caffeinated order.

"You're making a coffee? I don't see you making anything right now, Renjun..." Shut the up, Na Jaemin.

"I'm working on it!"

 

Three whole minutes later, Huang Renjun was wondering what God he had pissed off in his past life to have this happen in the middle of the cafe that he worked at while he was on shift. Na Jaemin's shirt was covered with the coffee that Renjun just made for Jeno and the reason for it was the lavender haired boy who simply apologised and stared wide eyed at Jaemin. Sighing, Renjun simply picked up a towel and threw handed it to Jaemin to soak as much of the brown liquid as possible. 

"Jeno's going to be pissed," Renjun stated as he took the coffee cup off Jaemin and started remaking the order.

"Yeah well, Lee Jeno and his goddamn flawless face. I have coffee on me because of him!" Jaemin complained as his cheeks turned a slight red. Out of embarrassment or something more, Renjun couldn't really care less since he knew the two would end up together at some point. Albeit, that point would be very hard to reach but...it's their problem not his. 

"Regardless, Jeno is still a customer and we have to get this coffee to him or deal with his whines in the middle of his shoot," Renjun replied while subtly scanning the room to find the lavender haired boy that caused the whole incident.

"Well I'm going to make sure he gets the same amount of that I did-" Jaemin was cut off by the heavenly voice of the cafe manager shouting at someone.

 

"What are you doing here?! You're a customer and are not allowed in the staff area of this cafe!" Renjun and Jaemin shared a look as they witnessed the angel manager of the cafe Moon Taeil express his utter dislike for the situation (thank the heavens it wasn't the other manager Kim Doyoung...he would have probably started a fight...).

"Sir! I'm so sorry but I thought that there would be something here-"

"You could have gotten hurt because of these machines! Look, just leave and don't come back into the staff areas of the cafe!" Poor boy, he can't even explain himself because of the language barrier.

As if on cue, a lavender haired boy exited the kitchens before the supposed 'angel manager' of the cafe. As Renjun was passing Jeno's drink to Jaemin, he noticed the other stiffen and actually glare at the boy who practically trespassed. Observation of rich people #6: They do things on impulse...probably because they have enough money to fix the situation later.

"Oh! The person that I bumped into! I'm really really sorry! I'll even pay for the necessary washing to get the stain out!" The lavener haired boy rambled in Chinese and Renjun bit the inside of his cheek to hold in his laugh as Jaemin stared down at the boy condescendingly, patiently waiting for Renjun to translate for him. Observation of rich people #7: They think money will fix everything.

"He says he's sorry that he's willing to pay for the washing to get the stain out," Renjun translated while reading the next order on the screen of the order TV that was on the wall. An iced latte...easy.

"I'll let you pay for the washing of my uniform but only because I'm broke and you look like you really want to," Jaemin said while remaining a stoic face that Renjun wished he could take a picture of to give to Donghyuck so he could turn it into a meme. 

"He said that he would let you pay for the washing because he h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter