Rumours

Socialites
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Groaning, Renjun forced himself to lazily pull on the oversized shirt that belonged to his younger boyfriend since he didn’t feel like going to his cupboard to grab one of his own. Now that it was the weekend, all Renjun wanted to do was spend time with Chenle just like they did before all the drama happened. Quietly exiting the bedroom, he softly greeted Chenle who was lying down on his stomach on the couch and probably scrolling through his social media on his phone. 

“Oh, hi - what the hell, ge?!” Chenle suddenly exclaimed, sitting up on the couch and glaring at Renjun who flinched in surprise. “You can’t move my shirts like that!” Giving the other a confused expression, Renjun walked closer to younger before pinching his cheek. 

“You left most of your shirts on the bedroom floor because they were too small for you,” He stated, pulling the cheek that he had in his grip. “I just washed them so we can give it to charity.”

“No!” Chenle protested, slapping Renjun’s wrist away and pointing accusingly at the shirt that covered his torso. “I meant that one!” Lowering his gaze from Chenle’s finger to Chenle’s shirt and back again, REnjun blinked blearily at the younger. 

“What’s wrong with it?” He asked, tilting his head slightly to one side as Chenle’s eyes widened. “You said it was small on you and I was too lazy to get one of my own-“

“IT’S NOT GOOD FOR ME!” Huh? But why wouldn’t it be-

 

Oh.

 

OH.

 

OHHHHH!

 

Smirking devilishly, Renjun leaned up on his toes to get his face closer to Chenle’s as the younger moved back. Carefully wrapping his arms around Chenle’s waist to prevent the other from getting away and to stabilise himself, Renjun’s smirk grew when he noticed a very dark red on the younger’s cheeks. 

“Chenle…do you perhaps…” He started, leaning closer to the younger’s ear and dropping his voice to be lower and softer. “Like seeing me in your shirts?” 

 

Moments later, Renjun was on the floor laughing while holding his stomach since his younger boyfriend had just pushed him away and ran to the kitchen to try and get his face to be of its normal colour again. 

 

Observations of rich people #73: They may seem rude sometimes but that’s just because they try to hide their feelings.

 

~ ~ ~

 

“Hey, Chenle,” He whispered when they were cuddling on the couch as a random movie was being played on TV - neither of them were watching it and Renjun was sure that Chenle wanted an excuse to hug him tightly. He heard the other hum in reply as the younger carefully bushed his fringe out of his eyes. “You know that song that you debuted with?”

“Yeah, what about it?” Chenle asked him curiously, blinking innocently at him as Renjun smirked once more. 

“So you wrote it about us, huh?” He teasingly asked, being sure to wiggle his eyebrows at the younger who sported faintly red cheeks once again. 

“No, I didn’t!” Chenle protested childishly, pushing Renjun away and turning his head away to pout. Renjun laughed and decided to further since it was so fun. 

“But I distinctly remember you saying that you wrote about the only place where you felt like you belonged,” He reasoned, leaning towards Chenle once more who scoffed. “And you did say that it was with me-“

 

A pillow being shoved in his face had cut off the rest of his sentence, giggles erupting from his lips as he slapped his younger’s boyfriend’s hand that was holding the pillow against his nose. 

 

Observations of rich people #74: They can get defensive pretty easily.

 

~ ~ ~

 

“But ge!” Renjun heard Chenle whine for the umpteenth time in the past minute as he steered the vacuum around the bedroom. “I want a kiss!”

“And I told you that I needed to finish vacuuming the bedroom first,” He replied flatly, already tired since it seemed that Chenle literally used up his energy alongside his own. “Just wait, I’ll be done in like ten minutes.”

“But I want one now!” He heard his boyfriend complain, already visualising the pout on the younger’s face as he laid down on the floor on his stomach to steer the vacuum underneath the bed. 

“But if you just wait-“

“I don’t want to wait!” Chenle cut him off and pouted even more when Renjun got up to look at him dead in the eye. 

“Alright, compromise,” He stated, turning the vacuum off before walking up to Chenle and handing it to him. “Vacuum the bedroom and I’ll give you a kiss.”

“Are you ing serious?” Chenle asked him as he was walking out the door, innocent smile on his

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter